FINALLY playing SC at long last

RogueIce

Commander
Dec 29, 2015
RSI Handle
RogueIce
Pretty sure I'm an adequate TEST pilot, because I've died more than I've succeeded at, well, anything. Was trying to meet up with @CaptainRichard at Kareah, crashed into his ship instead.

Allegations that I actually crashed into the wreckage of his ship after blowing it up are completely unfounded and you should not believe any such lies.

Anyway, after first pledging for this game back in August 2013, and only getting a computer capable of running it last week, I am absolutely thrilled to be able to partake in all the fun, insanity and glorious bugs of the SC Alpha! Look forward to seeing you TESTies in the Verse!

RogueIce

Commander
Dec 29, 2015
RSI Handle
RogueIce

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Anyone who crashes as much as you deserves a beer. And LTI. On everything. Including the beer.
Friar Thug says that the Keg of Knowledge approves your request for LTI on all beer.

Reactions: Blind Owl

Thugari

Space Marshal
Mar 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Thugari
Anyone who crashes as much as you deserves a beer. And LTI. On everything. Including the beer.
Friar Thug says that the Keg of Knowledge approves your request for LTI on all beer.
Sorry Blind Owl, The Keg of Knowledge tried.
In a emergency meeting concerning LTI on beer the Universal Beer Utilization Regulatory Parliament Association ( U.B.U.R.P.A.) was called forth into action subsequently denying all beer LTI. Stating that the Initial bailout of breweries would likely bankrupt the universe within a month. Schmitz Schoberts, the acclaimed U.B.U.R.P.A. spokesman, has stated that they would be willing to consider Beer Insurance and that it would only require a modest fee attached to the price of every beer.
The Keg of Knowledge has been spotted sobbing in a corner of an Idris hanger bay, clearly upset and outraged by the swift yet shallow actions of U.B.U.R.P.A..

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Sorry Blind Owl, The Keg of Knowledge tried.
In a emergency meeting concerning LTI on beer the Universal Beer Utilization Regulatory Parliament Association ( U.B.U.R.P.A.) was called forth into action subsequently denying all beer LTI. Stating that the Initial bailout of breweries would likely bankrupt the universe within a month. Schmitz Schoberts, the acclaimed U.B.U.R.P.A. spokesman, has stated that they would be willing to consider Beer Insurance and that it would only require a modest fee attached to the price of every beer.
The Keg of Knowledge has been spotted sobbing in a corner of an Idris hanger bay, clearly upset and outraged by the swift yet shallow actions of U.B.U.R.P.A..
Dastardly. Evil. Conniving.
Schmitz Schoberts, you are heinous!

Reactions: Mich Angel
Forgot your password?