Finally said to hell with my Cutlass and upgraded to a Freelancer!

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I'm pretty sure I'm going to do the same. Right now I have an LTI Warlock or an Omega upgraded to Cutlass that are going to be the victims. Assuming they come out with just the module for the Warlock soon I'm fine with just CCUing that since I have a Stalker too.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Probably less able due to its smaller size(not as much equipment or function) but still great for investigation once you do find something.
See, that's what I was thinking. Something to zip around in after discovering a new system. But that being said, my DURp could manage that. But that reliant does look fun and zippy.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
See I've doing my best to stick to my guns. I'm holding on to a Cutlass Blue I just got until the Rework happens which will be a while but they look really nice so far in concept
I've got one too. I was going to hold onto it for an all purpose ship, but frankly, I think the DURp can be that ship. I'm contemplating melting her and a couple others towards a Carrack maybe. I'm really interested to know how big a ship that beast can hold in its bay.

Forgot your password?