CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
AMD MUSTANG OMEGA RACER WINNER: Entropy AKA NTroP from Tactical Advance has won the AMD Mustang Omega Racer!

We ended up with 872 folks praising the reasonably good name of TEST SQUADRON. Mission accomplished!

CaptainRichard

Stream Meister
Staff member
Officer
Donor
Sep 29, 2014
RSI Handle
CaptainRichard
Also, here's a recap of all the loot that was given away on the stream during this promotion:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I also gave away some more sweet loot tonight (Oct. 24th) for Friday Freebies! Here are the lucky winners:

Logitech C200 Webcam - Wakapedia
Star Citizen $10 Gift Card - Phoenix_Imperium
Subscriber Exclusive StellarSonic Jukebox - Oates

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! We had a jam packed stream last night (Oct. 21st) and some rad loot was given away, including an AMD Mustang Omega Racer package in celebration of hitting 500+ followers on Twitch! Totally sweet! Here are the lucky winners:

AMD Mustang Omega Racer Variant Package - LordFreek
RSI "You Got Our Backs" (Electro) Ship Skin - FlyntDragon

Hi guys! I gave away some free loot on my stream last night (Oct. 20th). Here is the lucky winner:

Subscriber Exclusive Hangar Flair: Origin M50 Model - HydroBigBang

Hi guys! I gave away some free Star Citizen loot on my stream last night (Oct. 17th) for Friday Freebies! The exceptionally generousRussianJ from TEST SQUADRON donated an Arena Commander Starter Package to give away and also won an RSI ship skin himself as donated by the BadNewsGaming stream team on Twitch. Here are the lucky winners:

Arena Commander Starter Package (Aurora MR) - AdamZetti
Star Citizen T-Shirt - Oatmaelstrom
RSI "You Got Our Backs" (Electro) Ship Skin - RussianJ

Hi guys! I gave away some free goodies randomly on my stream last night (Oct. 16th). One was given away to my 1,000th viewer as that was a rather spectacular milestone to hit! Here are the lucky winners:

Subscriber Exclusive Hangar Flair: Origin M50 Model - JayTalent22 (1,000th viewer!)
Star Citizen Advocacy Tools - Crimson_Hawk_Moth

Hi guys! We had more madness on last night's stream (Oct. 15th) and I gave away a random prize. Here is the lucky winner:

Subscriber Exclusive StellarSonic Jukebox - Awelowynt

Hi guys! We had a crazy time last night (Oct. 14th) and some rad loot was given away. Then at the end of my stream, citizenValensiakol went above and beyond by donating an AMD Mustang Omega Racer package, which was given away to a random follower! Super awesome! Here are the lucky winners:

AMD Mustang Omega Racer Variant Package - Scumbaglayzr
Arena Commander Starter Package - SilentButDeadly
RSI "You Got Our Backs" (Electro) Ship Skin - Listeriosis

Hi guys! I gave away some free goodies on my stream last night (Oct. 10th) for Friday Freebies! Here are the lucky winners:

Aliens vs Predator (2010) - Llurendt
Alien: Isolation - KingNewbs

Previous RSI Forum Giveaways:

Arena Commander Starter Package - http://tinyurl.com/kljdrou

5 Arena Commander Module Passes - http://tinyurl.com/pjz3hj5

That's a lotta loot! :D

Forgot your password?