First Beer

AirmanX

Admiral
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AirmanX
Why post this you ask? Why not........
So what was your first beer you remember having and why that one? Mine was a Genesee (yes you read that right) Why you say WHY!!???. Easy my Dad offered me some after a hard days work with him. I was about 15 or 16 and he said to me. " you did a man's day work, you deserve a man's drink" Love my Dad, but haven't drank Genesee since......But I do enjoy a good beer,Salute!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
My first beer was a bud lite I found in the middle of nowhere (I assume they dropped it). I remember bringing it home and drinking it in the field behind my house at 1 or 2 am. It was ice cold and tasted like piss, but I couldnt stop drinking it

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Hmm... If I recall, it was a Blue Moon. I wasn't sure if I was gonna like beer, so a friend of mine recommended it as a lightweight very easy to drink beer... and he was right! Now, I typically like to drink darker beers, but I'll happily enjoy a Blue Moon anytime.

Ezz

Space Marshal
Feb 4, 2016
RSI Handle
Pfen
Bitburger, during carneval. Noone really cared about our age and me and my friends sure took advantage of it. Parents were not too amused when I came home, obviously drunk.

Reactions: CrudeSasquatch

dethos

Vice Admiral
Donor
Jan 21, 2016
RSI Handle
Helphyre
1984I was 4 years old and my dad gave me a Pabst Blue Ribbon.....it was Thanksgiving and "The Wizard of Oz" was on. my first beer i snuck was a Milwakees Best When i was 16.....first legal beer at age 18(1984) was a 6 pack of Mickeys large mouths.

aLumberingOx

Commander
Feb 14, 2016
RSI Handle
LumberingOx
I believe my first beer was a Bud which my parents let me try. I hated it. But now, by the power of Spec's I found my absolute favorite beer, the Weihenstephaner Hefewesisbier. If you haven't tried it, it is damn delicious.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Ummmm, in Canada we receive it prenatally. For hockey eh. Then Mom's are encouraged to drink while boob feeding. To keep us up to snuff. Think it's to keep us warm.
So my first beer?
Curdled boob juice.
It was glorious.

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Found a bottle of Schweppes raspberry ginger ale that my dad had bought for Thanksgiving, back in 1994... I was a dainty 12 years old... Except dad always bought the cheap off-brand stuff. It said "Growerss Raspberry Cider". 2 Liters later, and I was hooked.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Found a bottle of Schweppes raspberry ginger ale that my dad had bought for Thanksgiving, back in 1994... I was a dainty 12 years old... Except dad always bought the cheap off-brand stuff. It said "Growerss Raspberry Cider". 2 Liters later, and I was hooked.
I remember this. No one was paying attention. He drank a 2 litre of cider, thought it was juice. Then he tried to stand up. White girl wasted. Epic hilarity.

AirmanX

Admiral
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AirmanX
1984I was 4 years old and my dad gave me a Pabst Blue Ribbon.....it was Thanksgiving and "The Wizard of Oz" was on. my first beer i snuck was a Milwakees Best When i was 16.....first legal beer at age 18(1984) was a 6 pack of Mickeys large mouths.
LOL.......I remember really liking Mickeys the first time I had one.

Forgot your password?