First official TEST ARK server Treasure hunt.

Should we increase Taming Speeds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydro_Axis

Space Marshal
Mar 3, 2015
RSI Handle
RedBeerdz
Hey Guys

After a few requests from some of you who have been playing on the new TEST ARK server for some sort of event I have come up with something I think will be a lot of fun. A Tribe oriented PVP treasure hunt.

This is my first attempt at creating some sort of organized event with ARK and I hope to make this enjoyable for everyone playing on the server, and bring in more people who have gotten the game recently or are interested in getting it.

I will be post the “MARKED” map when all interested tribe leaders have PM’d me w/ a list of each tribe’s members who will be participating.

Rules and regulations

- The event will begin when a map marked with a general area of the treasure location has been posted on the forums and will not end until the treasure packed structure has been breached and looted, at which time a tribe will be deemed the winner, and will receive the GRAND PRIZE (A rare dino chosen by @Hydro).

- Participating tribes may consist of no less than 3 players and no more than 6 players.

- Tribes may war one another over control of the structures location while they attempt to breach the structure and ultimately win the treasure hunt event. Scouts and/or guards may be needed to report threats both dinos and rival tribesman.

- PVE tribes MAY participate in the hunt, HOWEVER, they must keep in mind that this is a PVP event and will be held in a PVP ZONE. By participating, they assume all the risks of playing in a PVP zoned area.

- Lets keep it clean. Tribes may NOT use exploits or glitching to gain entry into the Treasure packed structure. HOWEVER, dinos, weapons, and explosives may be used.

- competing tribes may NOT form alliances to locate the structure or gain entry.

- There will be no set time to find the structure and win the hunt. The hunt will continue until the structure is breached (this includes all times during the day and night, real-time).

- Tribes may use all tools, dinos, etc. they have in their inventory that they have acquired thus far on the server as well as any they may discover or tame during their search for the structure. (this also includes the use of dinos, narcotics, tranq arrows, booby-traps, firearms, cages, etc. in order to Incapacitate rival tribesman and prevent them from locating and/or gaining entry into the structure.)

- Tribes MUST contact @Hydro via Discord and/or Steam as soon as they gain entry into the structure and send a screenshot of them beside the structure as well as a completed inventory list of the treasure inside the structure before being deemed the winner and receiving the GRAND PRIZE!

** IN ORDER TO RECIEVE THE GRAND PRIZE **

- Contact @Hydro via Discord and/or Steam

- Submit a screenshot of tribesman in the structure's location via Discord PM to @Hydro

- Submit a completed inventory list of the treasure in the structure including the correct quantities of each item.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knax

Hydro_Axis

Space Marshal
Mar 3, 2015
RSI Handle
RedBeerdz
When will the event be held? Ginyu Force assemble!
The event will begin after all tribes have PM'd me w/ a list of participating members....No less than 3 per tribe and no more than 6. I will then post a generalized area marked in red on the map in THIS thread in place of the map that is there, and Announce the start of the event via the steam group.

Xist

Staff member
Officer
Donor
Jan 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Xist
Definitely sounds like fun, thanks for putting this together.

Reactions: Hydro_Axis

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
If one of you guys woke up naked, Im sorry, I stole your clothes!

I just started playing yesterday and I spawned on the beach next to some crude structure. Somebody was lying there, I assumed they were dead and I took their clothes!

I owe you some dirty rags and a stone axe.

Forgot your password?