First Testie Meetup - North Carolina *I hear banjos*

Ryan2534

Vice Admiral
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
MontoyasNipples
Alright so I've been thinking about this for a while and wondering if anyone in Test was down to have a meetup in North Carolina or near Raleigh or Charlotte. I believe we have about 5 or 6 people in NC so it wouldn't be empty :D. Much alcohol will be consumed and good times will be had. Anyway since I didn't know when people could have time to meet up since people have jobs and lives(rare in Test). Anyway just post when you can meetup when you will be available and where you are headed in from. Looking forward to this working. I'm always available since I'm just a student.
test meetup.png

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Grr, I used to live in NC. Still miss it there. I'd be there if I could, but stuck in Texas right now.

Maxgerber5250

Grand Admiral
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
Capt-Spicer
I live in Chesapeake Virginia. My sister lives in Anger NC. About 40 minutes outside Raleigh. Set a date I'll see what I can do.

Ryan2534

Vice Admiral
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
MontoyasNipples
So Wavecutter is gonna be gone by the end of April. Someone else I remember is deploying in June so we might have to go in late April or May. I just want there to be enough time for people with jobs to be able to plan. I'm fine with late April if we can make that. I don't know if a month notice is enough though :/

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
Alright so I've been thinking about this for a while and wondering if anyone in Test was down to have a meetup in North Carolina or near Raleigh or Charlotte. I believe we have about 5 or 6 people in NC so it wouldn't be empty :D. Much alcohol will be consumed and good times will be had. Anyway since I didn't know when people could have time to meet up since people have jobs and lives(rare in Test). Anyway just post when you can meetup when you will be available and where you are headed in from. Looking forward to this working. I'm always available since I'm just a student. View attachment 572
We have already had several TEST NW Meetup's here in Portland, Oregon. Please change your title to "one of the first" lolol :p

On a more serious note, I could probably offer some advice. Feel free to shoot me a PM.

Reactions: Ryan2534

Ryan2534

Vice Admiral
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
MontoyasNipples
Is everyone cool with May 30th. We'll be meeting up in Raleigh and heading to a restaurant. if you have any questions feel free to call me whenever. 828-719-1240 See ya then Testies ;)

Forgot your password?