Fleet Repository

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
McHale Fleet.jpg

The Connie has a CCU for a Redeemer, in case the Redeemer rebuild is great. The Retaliator was intended as my large party Bounty Hunting endgame vessel. Unless its flight model changes that may have to seriously be rethought. (Though I really hate to give up old PT-73. :) )

If I can carry prisoners as cargo, perhaps I should replace the Tali with a 600i Explorer. Then I get Prisoners, big guns, better speed and agility, a serious scanner suite and a bar. :)

Everything but the Dragonfly (60 months insurance) is LTI.

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
My fleet as of the end of Invictus Fleet week purchases. I upgraded the Corsair and the Freelancer Mis from other chassis. Warbond bought the Mercury Starrunner and Gladius outright. G12 package bought as LTI tokens for future purchases. Alright, gonna go eat beans for a few months. 😅

DD76pZsH.jpg

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
My fleet has changed a little during this week's event. I made a purchase about an hour ago that I'm waiting for CIG to finish processing to make the changes official before I show anything, but effectively I upgraded a Cyclone RN into a Warlock, a Hoplite into a Redeemer & a G12 into a MIS while also picking up an additional 3 pack of the Origin Rovers. (Not to mention the various paint jobs that I also picked up.)

Aramsolari

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2019
RSI Handle
AramSolari
My fleet has changed a little during this week's event. I made a purchase about an hour ago that I'm waiting for CIG to finish processing to make the changes official before I show anything, but effectively I upgraded a Cyclone RN into a Warlock, a Hoplite into a Redeemer & a G12 into a MIS while also picking up an additional 3 pack of the Origin Rovers. (Not to mention the various paint jobs that I also picked up.)
I'm liking the MIS so far. It reminds me of a pickup truck kitted out with machine guns and recoiless rifles. Think the Toyota 'Technicals' that are so popular in war torn countries. Look Ma! I'm role-playing Space Taliban!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'm liking the MIS so far. It reminds me of a pickup truck kitted out with machine guns and recoiless rifles. Think the Toyota 'Technicals' that are so popular in war torn countries. Look Ma! I'm role-playing Space Taliban!
I agree. I'm just torn between deciding if I want to give my MIS a stealth or camo paint job instead of what it comes with.

Forgot your password?