Fleet Repository

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Do you already have the 25k pack? if not it might be a good idea to sell off some stuff. I beleive you can get some credits back if you do upgrade to it. verify though first
I don't own the 2949 Legatus. There are too many small ships in them. I did my best to avoid purchasing any ships under $150, those ships are reserved for me to earn in game. If looking for better deals, there are other game packages that give better deals. Legatus is only if you want Idris-M, LTI 890/Phoenix, or Scythe.

Mich Angel

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2016
RSI Handle
ARCHANGEL_666
Can you buy a scoundrel pack with store cash and can you melt/upgrade the ships indiviually?
Yes and no :like:

You can use store credit to buy any packs you can see in store and also use store credits to CCU upgrades individual ship inside the pack.
That's how I grown my fleet a ships..
All the concierge packs are all LTI exception two packs, the Loot & Scout deluxe pack and The Verse pack is not LTI.

But you can not melt individual ship inside the pack,

You can only melt the hole pack but then you get credits back and can re-buy it and redo any mistaken CCU you made or regret.

CHEERS! 🍻

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Unless I'm mistaken, the additional MSR is to always have 1 available with a few SCU hidden away as the Captain's special reserve space beer, just in case the regular supply runs out.

Am I close brother @Blind Owl ?
Yes. Nailed it.
One with shiny military grade parts that keeps the advocacy looking at it. One with stealth parts for keeping my private beer stash hidden. Thank you to @Black Sunder for the idea, lol.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
I don't own the 2949 Legatus. There are too many small ships in them. I did my best to avoid purchasing any ships under $150, those ships are reserved for me to earn in game. If looking for better deals, there are other game packages that give better deals. Legatus is only if you want Idris-M, LTI 890/Phoenix, or Scythe.
got ya makes sense. Did you know you can get the phoenix with LTI by getting the emerald ones that are out there? I'm sure if you ask nicely enough shouldnt be hard to convince CIG to let you buy those seeing as you already provided so much.

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
got ya makes sense. Did you know you can get the phoenix with LTI by getting the emerald ones that are out there? I'm sure if you ask nicely enough shouldnt be hard to convince CIG to let you buy those seeing as you already provided so much.
In don't think CIG favors. But yes, I saw it on ST. Patrick's day and snatched it up.

1591156859766.png

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Big dick waving. . .mine is better than yours, except you can only fly one at once.
You wanna bet?! Now just let me invest in multiple $1500+ computers for each of my ships and I'll show you!
TEST Squadron is a lot like The A-Team in that when all else fails, we manage to make the impossible into a reality.

I honor this awesome machine with the name of @Stevetank for its never say die efforts. Would anybody 2nd?

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
TEST Squadron is a lot like The A-Team in that when all else fails, we manage to make the impossible into a reality.

I honor this awesome machine with the name of @Stevetank for its never say die efforts. Would anybody 2nd?
I fully expect you guys to drop me out of the back of a Hercules just like the movie. No one can pilot a tank like the Stevetank!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I fully expect you guys to drop me out of the back of a Hercules just like the movie. No one can pilot a tank like the Stevetank!
If I'm going to drop @Stevetank the Nova out of my C2 Hercules, then I'll have to name that in honor of @CrudeSasquatch since it leaves a large footprint but never fails to get the job done. All while giving the MSR named @Blind Owl a piggyback ride through the sensor sweeps to blind them to his presence while he hacks their data streams. After all, this is TEST Squadron & nobody succeeds at pulling off intoxicated shenanigans against all odds in the least expected of ways as we can. TESTify & cheers to ALL TESTies!

Forgot your password?