Fleet Repository

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
This sale I used 100% store credit to purchase all my CCUs. Those ships in my picture aren't actually on my account until I buy back my mega explorer pack and apply them. But I've told myself I'm not giving CIG any more real money until I at least see Server Meshing and new systems in the game. Cause they've done a ton of great work, but if they can't get those in, then the game won't be coming out at all.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I fully expect you guys to drop me out of the back of a Hercules just like the movie. No one can pilot a tank like the Stevetank!
I wanna ride the barrel.
All.
the.
way.
down.
If I'm going to drop @Stevetank the Nova out of my C2 Hercules, then I'll have to name that in honor of @CrudeSasquatch since it leaves a large footprint but never fails to get the job done. All while giving the MSR named @Blind Owl a piggyback ride through the sensor sweeps to blind them to his presence while he hacks their data streams. After all, this is TEST Squadron & nobody succeeds at pulling off intoxicated shenanigans against all odds in the least expected of ways as we can. TESTify & cheers to ALL TESTies!
All the pursuit of the next great beer! YEEEEEHAAAAWWWW!

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I applied a Red upgrade to my Cutlass Black and I gotta say I'm really liking SAR a lot more than I thought I would.

Flying a Red and even some high Crimestat guys who just ghosted a Freelancer just waggled their wings at me and zoomed off.

Jokes on them really because I had 12 SCU of SLAM in the back.

What? Don't look at me, it's MEDICAL!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I applied a Red upgrade to my Cutlass Black and I gotta say I'm really liking SAR a lot more than I thought I would.

Flying a Red and even some high Crimestat guys who just ghosted a Freelancer just waggled their wings at me and zoomed off.

Jokes on them really because I had 12 SCU of SLAM in the back.

What? Don't look at me, it's MEDICAL!
I also like to self medicate.

Grimbli

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimbli
The Hercules is going to be amazing when it arrives.

I keep saying I dont need one, but I keep buying the ccus back and getting one.
I upgraded to the A2 because the amount of guns/bombs on that thing is just scary! But now that I'm liking a few ground vehicles I'm thinking of also getting a C2. Is it mad to have two of a similar ship?

Stevetank

Lead Aurora Theorycrafter
Donor
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Stevetank
If I'm going to drop @Stevetank the Nova out of my C2 Hercules, then I'll have to name that in honor of @CrudeSasquatch since it leaves a large footprint but never fails to get the job done. All while giving the MSR named @Blind Owl a piggyback ride through the sensor sweeps to blind them to his presence while he hacks their data streams. After all, this is TEST Squadron & nobody succeeds at pulling off intoxicated shenanigans against all odds in the least expected of ways as we can. TESTify & cheers to ALL TESTies!
If it weren't for the beer goggles, we would be severely under protected for these kinds of missions :D

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I'll have to strap some beer that's gone a bit to old & turned nasty along the bottom of my hull with duct tape so that the beer can further protect us while raining down on those shooting at us to show them that we're friendly yet demented.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Aren't you guys forgetting about bringing a Starfarer? They've said the tanks on it can carry gas or liquid! Beerfarer Gemini is every bit of a combat ship, it can help!
We'll bring in the Beerfarers AFTER the local population has been pacified enough for them to NOT shoot holes in the ships beer tanks as they arrive to kick the TEST party off in style.

glockjs

Space Marshal
Feb 26, 2015
RSI Handle
glockjs
fleetview.jpg

my fleet has changed a bit but, it's getting pretty close to being final i think. Titan: have cheap ccu's up to Star Runner and waiting for price to bump. it will prob become a Medivac. StarG: have always hated flying it and after they took away quant it will most likely become a Hull D or Crucible(still debating that). the MIS has a possibility of becoming a Redeemer. so yeah those are the only changes left in mind. i'll be glad when i can finally lock it in but i've said that before :/

Forgot your password?