Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
View attachment 17194

the only 2 ships i need :D
Still wondering why you want to sell them then 😉

It looks like you went suddenly active just for that purpose after Cugino and Talonsbane comments 😎

If so you should do what Talonsbane suggested in his comment and get a better insurance somehow.

Your first post in TEST forum is a selling post???
Wrong formun man, this is an org forum, it is suppose to be used for org member, is not a public market for every one to came and post their things, plus, as a general rule, before post a selling or buy from someone in this forum you're suppose to be an active member of TEST for at least a month, not a strick rule, but a general good behavior thet we used so far...
Hello @Lordgarrett99 , I believe what @Cugino83 is meaning to state is that while it shows that you joined the TEST Squadron forums back on Sept 29, 2019, this is your 1st posting here. Generally, it's considered appropriate to have your 1st message be an introduction so that we can greet you & welcome you to the party. Then after a short time, if you have something that you'd like to offer for us to purchase from you, then we would know you more than nothing to decide if you can be trusted. There are a LOT of scammers out there, so we all have to be careful.

As far as those ships are concerned, while they are nice ships, they have minimal insurance on them & during the Invictus Launch Week event that just ended, they could've been purchased with 10 year insurance instead. Also, I'm guessing that you're quitting / giving up on Star Citizen since you're selling your upgraded starter pack. If this is correct, why?

Lordgarrett99

Admiral
Donor
Sep 30, 2019
RSI Handle
ELX987
Still wondering why you want to sell them then 😉

It looks like you went suddenly active just for that purpose after Cugino and Talonsbane comments 😎

If so you should do what Talonsbane suggested in his comment and get a better insurance somehow.
GRRRRR, QUOTING MY MISTAKES!!

for real, i didnt know any better and im happy i didnt sell :D

Forgot your password?