RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
Although the your warship may have been the key to your many victories, nothing, nothing will compare to arriving at the Ceremony of Triumph in an 890J, flanked by your own Idris and a hand picked selection of your most seasoned fellow captains in their own warships.

Yeah, a Javalin is big but does it have presence?
BOOM! This. I'll provide support to yer Idris, which will provide support to the Javelin, with my Polaris. And my 890J, the Club Jimmy, is always ready with "high" quality drinks and entertainment for the after battle victory celebrations.

You guys know Im leading the fleet from an Aurora right?
This man has some big brass balls!

TESTarosa.
NO, no, no. You did not go there1

We need to find you a big crown to put on the top of your aurora, so we know it's the TEST king ship.
Cucumbe.jpg

Edge of the knife!
First to get shot

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I think with an Org of our size anything will be doable, get the Javy and support it with Idris's :) which then need the support of just about everything else from fighters to repair ships to fuel ships, the thing is when you have the biggest ship in the game everything beneath becomes useful imo.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Well @Bambooza , how else would you recommend getting any drunken TESTie home to their bed as safely as possible so that they can live to TEST pilot & crash another bar again & again? Why not practice tactics & techniques on @Blind Owl since we are all OWL?
Yes the key word is their own bed not your bed. :) Then again it is @Blind Owl who is charming and so I suppose I can understand the appeal and desire to entice him back to your bed. Of course @Blind Owl at times is a bit like this dude sipping a drink from some distracted individual.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Actually @Bambooza , my logic was that most of the bed pods are rather padded & some also act as escape pods. So where would I store somebody passed out that is more safe for them then there. Especially if I end up having to do some creative TEST piloting to convince our TEST pirates that I'm family instead of prey? I would usually kick a spare keg of space beer towards them, but more than likely @Blind Owl will be snuggling it in the bed if not also possibly dry humping it because he loves the curves of every full keg of beer he meets.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I know how I'd get you home from the bar @Blind Owl . I'll leave a trail of freshly opened beers 1 at a time along the path towards my ship's bed with me opening the new beer as you finished the 1 before it.
Mmmmmm beer and cuddles
wow @Blind Owl, someone wants to get you in their bed. And they are laying a path with beer cans...
I'm strangely ok with this.
Well @Bambooza , how else would you recommend getting any drunken TESTie home to their bed as safely as possible so that they can live to TEST pilot & crash another bar again & again? Why not practice tactics & techniques on @Blind Owl since we are all OWL?
Yes the key word is their own bed not your bed. :slight_smile: Then again it is @Blind Owl who is charming and so I suppose I can understand the appeal and desire to entice him back to your bed. Of course @Blind Owl at times is a bit like this dude sipping a drink from some distracted individual.

Actually @Bambooza , my logic was that most of the bed pods are rather padded & some also act as escape pods. So where would I store somebody passed out that is more safe for them then there. Especially if I end up having to do some creative TEST piloting to convince our TEST pirates that I'm family instead of prey? I would usually kick a spare keg of space beer towards them, but more than likely @Blind Owl will be snuggling it in the bed if not also possibly dry humping it because he loves the curves of every full keg of beer he meets.
Haha, well I see this conversation has escalated (decended?) into me dryhumping kegs and sipping out of hot girls drinks. Now I'm really ok with this,
there's your problem, right there

have you forgotten where we are?
This man speaks truth to power drunkards!

Forgot your password?