Flight of the StarFarers credit-grind extravaganza EVENT!!

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
Haha next time, Ill ride with you and run your shields in a multi-crew so we don't get split up so much! But when we were working together (Me: SuperHornet You: Sabre [I believe]) we were cutting through those pirates like a hot knife through butter. That's what I call synergy
I don't disagree. Tarantula MK3's tend to be excellent for PvE, but not so hot for PvP.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Great flight everyone! Had a blast farting around with you folks this evening! We crammed 3 merlins in a Starferer, Executed Captain Richard and his 1,000 streamers, made very little money, and I was a public enemy for half the time for no reason. SUCCESS! Thanks for coming out and if you see me in a Discord chat room, that means im in! Come join me and we can do it all again.

Looks like nobody posted this one here:
Mega-multi-jumbo-like!

Thanks for coming out. Sorry for the communication issues from my end! Im terrible at keeping the chat open. It would be fantastic to fly with you again!
Even a problem for me, btw. But theres still the ingame-chat which also works out pretty fine for such actions - if everybody has at least one eye on it from time to time ;)

Sounds like real fun you've had! I'll try to join in next time. @Han Burgundy could please tell me your RSI handle? I've tried to find and add you, but couldn't find the RSI handle "Han Burgundy" or "Han_Burgundy"... :(

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Mega-multi-jumbo-like!

Even a problem for me, btw. But theres still the ingame-chat which also works out pretty fine for such actions - if everybody has at least one eye on it from time to time ;)

Sounds like real fun you've had! I'll try to join in next time. @Han Burgundy could please tell me your RSI handle? I've tried to find and add you, but couldn't find the RSI handle "Han Burgundy" or "Han_Burgundy"... :(
I will definately be trying to get something like that together again. Its a BLAST to play with voice comms and cooperation (ish) We would love to see you around next time! My RSI handle is Han-Burgundy. Ill fix my forum info, Thanks!

Forgot your password?