Flyable Reliant?

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
I hope he's right. I was thinking last night that something was either hangar or flight ready because I got kicked and the launcher said a game update was available. It was the longest SC download ever for me(45 min for the DL, another 30 to verify the files)and I have a great connection. anyone else get this? Or am I having 2.5 hype-induced hallucinations?

Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
I hope he's right. I was thinking last night that something was either hangar or flight ready because I got kicked and the launcher said a game update was available. It was the longest SC download ever for me(45 min for the DL, another 30 to verify the files)and I have a great connection. anyone else get this? Or am I having 2.5 hype-induced hallucinations?
Haven't been online too check. I've been familying.
I'll see about confirming after work today

Ripcord33

Grand Admiral
May 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Ripcord03
No updates on my end, how long has it been since you've played?

Reactions: Blind Owl

Carlos Spicyweiner

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 14, 2015
RSI Handle
DMGunslinger
No updates on my end, how long has it been since you've played?
I play at least an hour every day(I need an intervention or something). But I just got a routine kick(time out), so I thought I'd come by and report that SOME things have changed. One thing in particular: The scopes on the guns I purchased are now actually ON the guns, so no more iron sights and Kentucky windage. I suspect the rest is probably server related fixes and such.

Forgot your password?