For all my Canadian friends...

Gucci

Space Marshal
Nov 17, 2015
RSI Handle
Ras-al-Ghul
Thank God. It's almost noon and I hadn't had one yet, haha.

True story. There's a reason most bedrooms in Canada have protective wrap over the matressess:like. And you thought sex was sticky before maple syrup was added...

I think you underestimate how much maple syrup and beer we have.

Mmmmmmm, the maple man. Or in the case of my neighbourhood, the maple woman.
View attachment 10331
She sometimes comes in to sample the products with you.

Also, Cowtown eh Gucci? How's the smoke there? I flew into Regina last week and could believe how brown the sky is from it all. Air quality warnings all across the prairies from BC burning.
Smokes bad, basically you cant see more than a few hundred meters in any direction in the air, supposed to get better this weekend hopefully.

On the plus side it feels like your camping 24/7!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Smokes bad, basically you cant see more than a few hundred meters in any direction in the air, supposed to get better this weekend hopefully.

On the plus side it feels like your camping 24/7!
Yeah man, I've seen the pictures of Eddy looking like Blade Runner 2049. Like I said, Regina was insane, and where I am now in southern Saskatchewan still has air quality warnings. Insane.

Reactions: Gucci

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So am I getting this correctly. If you have pure Canadian maple syrup and not the stuff from Vermont then this very attractive scantily clothed woman comes to sample it with me?
She delivers it to you, just like the milkman used to bring milk. Then she shows you the good and proper ways in which to use said syrup. There are many.
Oh
So
Many
:maple_leaf:

Forgot your password?