For all you cargo haulers or wanna be cargo haulers

Xious

Admiral
Dec 4, 2018
RSI Handle
Xious11
Yep... one time I lost 300k... another time I lost 400K not including the profits.

I got lucky a few times and was able to recover after the crash and respawn back in the cockpit and deliver the cargo.

That's why I'm hoping they get the server crashes under control for 3.8 or nail down respawn recovery. If not, I'll be doing low risk for the most part too.

Last edited:

Steel_Monkey

Captain
Nov 30, 2019
RSI Handle
Steel_Monkey
But here is my trade logger:

Here are the results:

(you might need to switch to the tab called "trade logger")
[/QUOTE]

On the trade logger I don't see the data, just a page telling me to enter data?

Esctasy

Admiral
Donor
Nov 28, 2018
RSI Handle
Esctasy
Anyone else think that trading would be too OP compared to other professions/missions?
With the shorter QT time and the ability to QT from inside a planet's atmosphere, you could make 100k in 6 mins!?

Now imagine if they fixed the crashes so that if you crash you don't loose your cargo, that would be a ridiculous amount of aUEC compared to anything else in the game.

Bambooza

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 25, 2017
RSI Handle
MrBambooza
Anyone else think that trading would be too OP compared to other professions/missions?
With the shorter QT time and the ability to QT from inside a planet's atmosphere, you could make 100k in 6 mins!?

Now imagine if they fixed the crashes so that if you crash you don't loose your cargo, that would be a ridiculous amount of aUEC compared to anything else in the game.
I imagine if they keep the QT times the same and make it possible to QT from inside a planet's atmosphere then they will scale the profit margins to keep the rate of gains within their target player monetary gains. I am sure there is somewhere a target goal that gameplay loops have for rewards and as they tweek game elements they see how the player population reacts to it and if there are any exploits that allow the player to increase their wallet size at a faster rate then anticipated.

Forgot your password?