For those of you about to die, we salute you.

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
Just played my first ever Battle Royale match in AC and got creamed (as I totally expected to with a 315p with no missiles) Short, sweet, at least I got 7th in a field of 10 so I didn't suck the mostest.

HOWEVER, I note that for that 5 minutes of suck, I receive 958 REC
This, my friends willing to get blowed up real good, is what we cowboys from Wyoming call a Cash Cow.
If you really want to try out x ship or y weapon but only have the 5000 for downloading 1.1 then have a beer and go get blowed up good 20x some times by some hot shots in fancy Hornets and shit.
I'm taking my rental Aurora in next and hope to run into some poor trained pilot who thinks I care about winning just now.
Skoal!

Spyro

Vice Admiral
Mar 10, 2015
RSI Handle
SteadyK
I did vanduul swarm! my first time and all other players bailed and left me alone!! Well i said F&@#^U more credits for me!! I survied with my Beta up to wave10 and made aprox 3400 REC

Reactions: Feral Oxide

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
Yessireebob
Vandal swarm co op ended up being just me and a good pilot in a hornet. It was fun to get to level 17 before losing all my spawns and I even killed maybe 4 vandals along the way. and made a cool 2300 REC for the trouble.
and i discovered there is in game comm with a backslash \

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
Vanduul storm is much more fun with other players. And it's lucrative for rental $$ and the aurora actually proved itself as a good ship for things other than just running into shit (still good at that, don't fret) I just won a match! GOOOOO Aurora POS

Forgot your password?