For when we have to use words...

Irishnutcase

Space Marshal
Jan 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Irishnutcase
Negotiators. Do we have any? If not, I vote for horizonz and drunk shive! After that we crash our auroras into em, (or do it anyway).

Last edited:

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
I skilled negotiator. After all, I'm married and must convince wife to congress for making of babies.

Wait, uh, I'm not Russian.

But seriously, I am quite diplomatic. And sneaky. And our diplomats must either be drunk, spies, or both. Correct?

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
I have to quote Commander Javik here

"Diplomacy does not win wars, powerful and plentiful firearms do"

Shutter

Grand Admiral
Mar 12, 2015
RSI Handle
Shutter
A heartfelt and sincerer "oops"should be in any negotiators arsenal. I hereby donate this "OOPS!", not the previous one, to our negotiation team.

Groundstain

Grand Admiral
May 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Groundstain
Sure, send your Idris and your delegation to these very safe coordinates. I will meet you there alone. and we will... talk about our... problems. Yeah, thats the ticket. Did I mention to come alone. Just you and your officers, and all you need is your one ship... Yeah, thats it. Oh yeah, I will just come in my... Aurora...alone... Yeah. I will even bring cake, and PIE. Lots of PIE.

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
I would like to be made aware of any location in which negotiations involving any ships (preferably expensive ones) are taking place. I require this information for scientific purposes.

Reactions: Irishnutcase

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
My cannons don't fire bullets! They are loaded with tons of peacefull arguments and spread democracy all over the universe!
Well, I usually load my missiles with the optional "Teddy Bear Warhead" in order to prove that we're here to support the local populace.

Yes, it's more expensive, but I feel it helps diplomacy in the long run.

Forgot your password?