SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Changelog:
- Twitch Integration (PM me if you want your channel added)
- Selective Quoting now available! No more deleting parts of message when replying to other people :p
- Online status pulsing indicator on avatar.
- Dark theme currently unavailable for selection (Coming Soon TM)
- New front page portal.
- Lotsa under-the-hood improvements!

Keep the feedback flowing in here! If you love the changes tell me why, if you hate the changes still tell me why and how to improve :D

SkippyLeDoo

Lame Title
Nov 16, 2013
RSI Handle
SkippyLeDoo
I like the new front page. It looks like announcements can be more visible than just sticky posts. Good work!

Ninja Edit: as a side note, twitch integration might give me some motivation to start a channel, though I'd probably stream Dark Souls 2 more than anything (especially with the new expansion coming out Tuesday).

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Ninja Edit: as a side note, twitch integration might give me some motivation to start a channel, though I'd probably stream Dark Souls 2 more than anything (especially with the new expansion coming out Tuesday).
Let me know your twitch channel so I can add you!

Scarthian

The Shadow Broker
Feb 10, 2014
RSI Handle
Scarthian
Like the updates but would prefer that dark theme sooner rather than later. The white backgrounds are so damn harsh on forums it kills my eyes. Looking awesome over all though.

Raggy

Commander
Jun 9, 2014
RSI Handle
TheRaggy
Like the updates but would prefer that dark theme sooner rather than later. The white backgrounds are so damn harsh on forums it kills my eyes. Looking awesome over all though.
I concur, the dark theme is really nice to use. That said, these forums are probably the cleanest and most intuitive I have ever used. Massive high five for you Seung

TypeO

Space Marshal
Aug 21, 2014
RSI Handle
Privateer
Very nice, thanks Seung. Any idea when Steam integration will make it's comeback?

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
twitch streams on the page, perfect.

Huegpaynis

Space Marshal
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
Huegpaynis
I would post an image of myself using the dark theme, but that's like, work and stuff.

TL;DR, dark theme works and you guys are suckers.

Forgot your password?