Found It Finally

Sraika

Space Marshal
Nov 7, 2017
RSI Handle
Sraika
Anyway to get better directions if jumping directly from PO?
I haven't actually been there yet, but translated from @Will C. 's coordinates:
Jump from Port Olisar to Daymar
Put Dunlow Ridge Emergency Shelter at the top, and Arc Corp Mining Area 114 at the bottom in a line
(Make sure you're on the correct side of the planet, if they're 600-800k away it's probly the wrong side, they should be as far apart as in the pic of the moon he had in the top post)
The wreck will be on the left side of that line, approx. 197 km from Dunlow, and 241 km from Arc Corp.
It'll probably take a bit of searching, but just take your entry slow, and stay a bit up from the ground, that way it'll take less time.

I have no idea if these directions'll actually work, (that's just how I'd do it) but I'll try it out later today or tomorrow.

Edit: Also, @O-Lefty posted this on the discord.

Last edited:

Radegast74

Space Marshal
Oct 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Radegast74
I haven't actually been there yet, but translated from @Will C. 's coordinates:
Jump from Port Olisar to Daymar
Put Dunlow Ridge Emergency Shelter at the top, and Arc Corp Mining Area 114 at the bottom in a line
(Make sure you're on the correct side of the planet, if they're 600-800k away it's probly the wrong side, they should be as far apart as in the pic of the moon he had in the top post)
The wreck will be on the left side of that line, approx. 197 km from Dunlow, and 241 km from Arc Corp.
It'll probably take a bit of searching, but just take your entry slow, and stay a bit up from the ground, that way it'll take less time.

I have no idea if these directions'll actually work, (that's just how I'd do it) but I'll try it out later today or tomorrow.
Great suggestion & write up! I'll go and try it later on, but, my game is crashing more often than my Aurora's (which seem to be very unstable flying in atmosphere...or is the problem I'm only getting 7fps?).

Forgot your password?