Fractured Space Promotion! PLAY IT THIS WEEKEND, GET IT FOR FREE!

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Can't really go wrong with "free" games... Thanks for the heads up.

WhooptyWoo

Admiral
Donor
Jul 18, 2014
RSI Handle
WhooptyWoo
Just got out of my first game. It is kinda fun. Very simplistic. I don't like the jumping mechanic. I think it would be better with a super-cruise mode.

Wish they would have integrated this with SSZ. That would have been really flippin fun!

UnderSc0re

Space Marshal
Mar 17, 2015
RSI Handle
UnderSc0re
I got it in my library before 2 and told my computer to download it this morning before I left work work. From what I've seen of Baron playing it looks fun. While I don't have the 8 hours a day to play it I'll give it a try. I need to read more on it but I like that you earn upgrades and it seems like levels in matches just increase your health and damage. Do they also get you more abilities or is that done outside of matches when you get credits to do upgrades?

NKato

Grand Admiral
Apr 25, 2014
RSI Handle
NKato
FYI now that it's Tuesday guys, the promotion is over. I hope those who got in on it will enjoy it. :)

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
flew a mission last night. only watched the "tutorial" couldn't even figure out which blip on the map i wuz. Needless to say my team got creamed. Maybe I'll actually figure out what them button things do and where I am and try again tonight. Funny how much it looks like Dreadnought which isn't in Beta yet but is almost exactly capital ship battle like it, (much as ED and SC are alike and yet, dis a like)

Forgot your password?