Freak's Store Credit Shop is ** CLOSED **

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The last transaction needed to get the F8 is pending. So I went ahead and closed the store.

Thank you all for helping me earn that reward! I hope the wholesale pixel ships are enjoyed!
Well done!! That only took a couple days once we got your thread bumped to the front page. Kudos!

Good work my fellow TESTies.

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
The last transaction needed to get the F8 is pending. So I went ahead and closed the store.

Thank you all for helping me earn that reward! I hope the wholesale pixel ships are enjoyed!

View attachment 20936
Congratulations !! That is a beauty ;)

Freak0

Grand Admiral
Donor
Aug 31, 2019
RSI Handle
Freako_0
@Freak0
You need to put a screen shot of your new F8 baby here for us all to ohhh and awww over.
The only proof I have that I reached that ... insane concierge-level ... is the screenshot I attached. I honestly have no clue when the F8C will show up in my hangar. Maybe the 8th of next month when they award subscriber items?

NaffNaffBobFace

Space Marshal
Donor
Jan 5, 2016
RSI Handle
NaffNaffBobFace
Not gonna lie. Not having it show up in my Hangar is something of a 'huh' moment. Almost like it isn't real until it sits in the hangar ....
From my experience of hitting conssierge I had to log into the game and play for a bit for the hangar to log the change and update, if you've already done that I hope it shows soon!

EDIT - just realised you must be on your 5th time of this as your getting the F8, plz ignore!

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane

View attachment 20936
Congrats @Freak0 on succeeding at reaching your goal my friend.

The only proof I have that I reached that ... insane concierge-level ... is the screenshot I attached. I honestly have no clue when the F8C will show up in my hangar. Maybe the 8th of next month when they award subscriber items?
It took a few days for mine to arrive in my hangar. It felt strange having the achievement but not what was supposed to be delivered with it for me as well during that time. Now that I have it, I'm all the more eager for SQ42 to be completed & released so that we can get these released into the Verse along with the ships like the Idris & Jav that players own.

Reactions: Blind Owl

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
Hey Freak0, I'll add the Sentinel BUK LTI, and the Cyclone LTI (MT upgraded) Presale to the order I have already with you ;)

Ah nvm, I read a bit too fast about the BUKs, it is sold as a package.
Considering I've already bought the Harbinger BUK (not from you actually my mistake) and the Warden BUK from you in previous sales, would you consider selling the Sentibel BUK?

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl
Forgot your password?