Free Borderlands : The Handsome Collection

Reebourne

Space Marshal
Jul 11, 2016
RSI Handle
Reebourne
Thanks. Just set myself up an Epic games account and got this one. I may never downloaded it but the steam choices do seem a little limited during this lock down so may be time to explore Epic. How does everyone find it?.

• o7
Reactions: Phil and Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I've picked up quite a few free games from Epic since I made my account, many of them were only free for a limited time. Currently they're offering a free "Mystery Game" about once a week. The last was the latest Civilization game. Even if you don't download them, adding them to your account will let you download them free later.

Reactions: Phil and Reebourne

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
woo free stuff!

...boo, epic games

....dat free stuff, tho
Free stuff is free stuff. At least it isn't from Ubisoft now that they've changed their TOS that effectively screws over anybody that streams Ubisoft content or those that participate with those that stream their content.

Reactions: Sraika and Phil

Phil

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 22, 2015
RSI Handle
Bacraut
I have played all 3 now, I just grabbed 3 for 19.99$ it was 29$ but I had a 10$ discount so it was worth it, many say 2 is the best and I agree, the story was great, 3 made a lot of improvements and is still pretty good. One is like many games, it was great for its time, when it was released it was a very solid looter shooter and everyone liked it, 2 was better in almost every way and 3 lot of people hated the story and NPC while the gameplay was even better than 2 imo.

That said, they are definitely worth the try especially when its free!

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
  • o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?