Freelancer Commercial and Variants

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
That commercial was the best I have seen from CIG so far. The music, the voice, the font of text, the cinematography/editing is perfect. Damn it my wallet has crawled into a corner and sobbing. GET BACK HERE MAGGOT!

Reactions: chrizz

starkestrel

Space Marshal
Nov 3, 2013
RSI Handle
starkestrel
The brilliance of the commercial is that it beautifully articulates an entire playstyle within the game. It has me wishing I'd gone Freelancer instead of Hornet for my starting package, and I keep vacillating between thinking I want to start off in my 315p and work my way up vs. starting off with a Freelancer/Connie/Merchantman. It's crazy stuff. Printing money kind of crazy.

Grimm Jester

Admiral
Jun 1, 2014
RSI Handle
Grimm_Jester
sorry to burst your bubble, but the max will be on sale for the rest of the pledge period. The only limited edition free lancer is the MIS, which will go off the site permanently on the 16th, never to be seen again.
I meant to say the MIS, I just got my abbreviations mixed up since I was typing that message pretty quickly, I do apolagise for any confusion it might have caused.

Egriz

Grand Pooh-Bear
Donor
Jan 25, 2014
RSI Handle
Egriz
I've resisted the temptation in buying another ship. My accomplishment of the week.

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I melted my Freelancer and applied the credits toward a Super Hornet, now I want the missile barge - doh!

Forgot your password?