Fresh meat for the grinder (new member)

Marknado

Vice Admiral
Nov 29, 2018
RSI Handle
Marknado
Welcome aboard. None of us probably have enough time to play as we like but who knows the way its going maybe I will be retired when its released only 20 years to go!
That would be way funnier, if I didn't have just the slightest itch of the same feeling :-p
But heck - when it does come out I'll have grown my own crew! Didn't get the twins till way after I pledged on kickstarter, so I'll be a family enterprise :-D I can even raise them to fill out the right roles

Reactions: Ammorn and Deroth

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
Well they are already testy as... Well... You get it.

If we can use an admiral/queen with iron will, foxlike (well, more like velociraptor)-cunning, a sweet tooth and volume-levels rivaling a roaring lion, then my 3 year old daughter will fit the bill already... And if we want a marshal who sticks to the rules, likes to repeat the rules to others and generally likes to impose the rules, then my 3 year old son is also ready.

The next one, that was due yesterday will probably mainly contribute with poopy-diapers and impose a hefty penalty to my amounts of night-sleep...
I fail to see how those descriptions don't match at least half the drunks already in TEST...

Reactions: Ammorn
Forgot your password?