Fresh Testie reporting !

Peter Deynholm

Space Marshal
Sep 23, 2015
RSI Handle
Jean_Lafritte
Hello everyone ! New testie here. Looking forward to work with you on making star citizen a more chaotic experience.

Where you from stranger?

I would like to answer "from a galaxy far far away" but i'm just an humble earthling. Greetings from France !

What drew you to Star Citizen?

The fact that there hasn't been any noticeable space flight games for years. And then BAM ! There was this man i never heard of who sold me a dream.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

No idea. It will all depend on what the finish game look like, and what it will allow us to do.

What was the first game you remember playing?

No idea what the name was, it was in two colors (Black and orange if I recall correctly) and was a platform game about a neanderthal man hitting dinosaurs with a wood stick :D So much fun when you're two years old ! Then there was Baldur's Gate followed by X-wing vs Tie Fighter, my first space shooter experience.

What other games do you play?

The witcher, Mount & Blade, Left4Dead and don't starve are the most recent of my "playlist".

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

I heard about a Star citizen community which was all bout fun, beers and ramming. I actually never joined any orgs in any MMOs I played in the past, but i felt like TESTSquadron would be just the right one for me to begin with. Plus I really loved the bright yellow background of the recruitment poster. I'm sure eye doctors' wallets love it too.

Picard or Kirk?

Yes

On that note, TEST squadron BEST squadron !

Peter Deynholm
Handle : "X_o"

AwesomeDude

Vice Admiral
Donor
Apr 25, 2015
RSI Handle
TheAwesomeDude
Where you from stranger?

I would like to answer "from a galaxy far far away" but i'm just an humble earthling. Greetings from France !
Ah a Frenchie [Insert Jokes about Cheese-Eating Surrender Monkeys here], Im just kidding.

Welcome to Test!

Mount & Blade
ooooooooooo... Warband? Napoleonic Wars? I may need to conscript you.

On that note, TEST squadron BEST squadron !
Misspelled Squardon; Must be spai...

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?