Frysian reporting for booty- Uh, duty

Frysian

Lieutenant
Dec 12, 2023
RSI Handle
Frysian
Good to meet you fellow spacers!
I'm Frysian or Fry, or Sian... Or just Kevin.
I'm 34 and live in the Netherlands.
A husband, married since 2022 and a proud father of a girl who's about to turn 2 in a couple of days.

What drew me to SC? Oh boy... I needed rest from two ladies, although I didn't find it ingame as I got hooked. Same as marriage...:love:
I look forward to everything. I've played multiple space games like Eve online, Elite dangerous, X4. Done pirating, fleet activities, juts flying around aimlessly and checking out the sceneries. Oh, and Squadron 42. (Can't wait for the campaign)
PVP is something I'd not be so interested in, yes it's cool to shoot at other players but I don't have the time to become the slightest of 'okay' at it. I'm more of a casual kinda guy. Fly around, do some bounties and sell the cargo. Maybe some bunker missions here and there. But I have the feeling I haven't even scratched the surface of things we can do in the game so, I am open for options.

My first game ever played was either Commander Keen or Wolfenstein 3D on a desktop. Super Mario ofcourse on the Snes.
As for other games at the moment I play Arma 3, Destiny 2, Warhammer 40k Darktide and I still enjoy myself some Transport Tycoon Deluxe every now and again.

I found Test Squadron just browsing through the organization page on the RSI website. What convinced me to join is the FRIDAY NIGHT DRUNK SQUAD

Picard or Kirk?
Old Kirk, he is the OG

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
Welcome to the Squardon Frysian!
Just did a little math in me old head. Daughter turns two in 23. Married in 22. Kid born out of wedlock!
Yepp... Kirk is an obvious choice.
Here's to good taste, boob....booty and the Drunk Squad!
Cheers, and see you in the Verse! :o7:

Frysian

Lieutenant
Dec 12, 2023
RSI Handle
Frysian
Welcome to the Squardon Frysian!
Just did a little math in me old head. Daughter turns two in 23. Married in 22. Kid born out of wedlock!
Yepp... Kirk is an obvious choice.
Here's to good taste, boob....booty and the Drunk Squad!
Cheers, and see you in the Verse! :o7:
That's one way of putting it xD But I wish it was that easy for us lol
Thanks for the reply though!

Welcome to the TEST party!

Have you found any particular ships that you really like?
Well, I pledged a Taurus. Then upgraded to Railen as it had a Taurus for a loaner. One side of me never wants the Railen to come out because I like the Taurus '-_-

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Do you have a target vehicle that you'd like to eventually upgrade into? I enjoy cargo hauling in my C2 Hercules as it can be flown solo or with a partner & handles as well as a large hauler can.

Reactions: Frysian and Mudhawk

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
That's one way of putting it xD But I wish it was that easy for us lol
Thanks for the reply though!

Well, I pledged a Taurus. Then upgraded to Railen as it had a Taurus for a loaner. One side of me never wants the Railen to come out because I like the Taurus '-_-
Well Kids, marriage and real life in general, they're not meant to be easy.
Their meant to be worth it at the end of the day.
Also wait a couple of years. Then your sweet baby girl might be found highjacking your account and taking your new and shiny starship for a spin.
That's when you'll look back fondly back on the time when all she did was keep you awake through the night.
(Not the worst fate for a gamer... cough)
Also... did the same thing with the Railen. And feel the same way about the Taurus... :love:

Frysian

Lieutenant
Dec 12, 2023
RSI Handle
Frysian
Do you have a target vehicle that you'd like to eventually upgrade into? I enjoy cargo hauling in my C2 Hercules as it can be flown solo or with a partner & handles as well as a large hauler can.
Well, not really. I just see if there's a ship that I like on sale to upgrade into. If there is nothing I like, I just keep the Taurus.
I might look into a combat ship aswell, but then I'll start with an avenger or something and upgrade it when ships are on sale again.

Well Kids, marriage and real life in general, they're not meant to be easy.
Their meant to be worth it at the end of the day.
Also wait a couple of years. Then your sweet baby girl might be found highjacking your account and taking your new and shiny starship for a spin.
That's when you'll look back fondly back on the time when all she did was keep you awake through the night.
(Not the worst fate for a gamer... cough)
Also... did the same thing with the Railen. And feel the same way about the Taurus... :love:
If my daughter will sit in my chair and take my ships for a spin, she'll get her own gaming rig and she'll sit right beside me while we conquer the 'verse together! xD

Dank je wel :love:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Well, not really. I just see if there's a ship that I like on sale to upgrade into. If there is nothing I like, I just keep the Taurus.
I might look into a combat ship aswell, but then I'll start with an avenger or something and upgrade it when ships are on sale again.
The Avenger Titan is a very nice starter ship to TEST out space combat on the low end price range.

Frysian

Lieutenant
Dec 12, 2023
RSI Handle
Frysian
The Avenger Titan is a very nice starter ship to TEST out space combat on the low end price range.
I got the Railen as pledge and for loaners it gave me the Taurus, Talon and Khartu-al. Been doing the HRT and VHRT with the Taurus because I like the shields xD
I'd love to get my hands on a torpedo ship. Tried the Harbinger and Retaliatior during IAE and really loved the way the Harb flew. Found the light fighters to turn to hard so I'd blackout often, never had that in the Harby. So that might be a 'future' second ship. Or I'll just have to make big bank with the Taurus and buy one ingame lol

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
I got the Railen as pledge and for loaners it gave me the Taurus, Talon and Khartu-al. Been doing the HRT and VHRT with the Taurus because I like the shields xD
I'd love to get my hands on a torpedo ship. Tried the Harbinger and Retaliatior during IAE and really loved the way the Harb flew. Found the light fighters to turn to hard so I'd blackout often, never had that in the Harby. So that might be a 'future' second ship. Or I'll just have to make big bank with the Taurus and buy one ingame lol
As long as you're having fun & not actually harming others, I'm happy for you my new friend. Cheers!

• Love
Reactions: Frysian

Mudhawk

Rear Admiral
Donor
Oct 30, 2022
RSI Handle
Mudhawk
If my daughter will sit in my chair and take my ships for a spin, she'll get her own gaming rig and she'll sit right beside me while we conquer the 'verse together! xD
This is the way! :like:

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane
Forgot your password?