Full Carrack tour!

Shadow Reaper

Space Marshal
Jun 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Shadow Reaper
Best Carrack tour I've seen. Congrats!

I'd still like to see someone pace off the garage area. It looks to be about 6X6 meters plus about 5M ramp, which is not big enough for a Razor, but I was toid the Razor will fit. Would be great to see this confirmed.

Reactions: Vavrik

Xenorak

Grand Admiral
Jul 12, 2016
RSI Handle
Xenorak
<<Hey its this guy! Came back after a while to check out the Carrack myself and well. Its spectacular.

Myself and a few other owners tried to rally at Ollie and we kind of killed the server when number 5 or 6 was on the way in. Naturally I took time to take some screenshots of the wonderful quantum travel on my way, looking forward to stuffing it with rovers, snubs and other aggressive exploration kit. I especially can't wait until we're able to just set a course and speed and walk around the ship, being able to basically "set it and forget it" travel and log out enroute to another location would be super nice. Plus I like the idea of just relaxing in a large ship like the Carrack on a long journey, with a full crew you could chat for an hour or so I dunno, would make an interesting set up for a podcast thats for sure.
CarrackQ.png
CarrackQ2.png
CarrackQ3.png
CarrackQ4.png
CarrackQ5.png

Forgot your password?