Fun RSI drama!

AstroGimp01

Space Marshal
Jan 31, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroGimp01
Was he talking about us? Clearly he has not ever spent any time around us, or it was a brilliantly executed agitprop exercise.

That said, Glorious Leader's CitizenCon appearance was sure to strike fear into the hearts of lesser men, greater women, small dogs and some high functioning AI household appliances.

I lol'd and was going to reply, but thread is locked.

'Gimp

B3aT

Space Marshal
Dec 2, 2016
RSI Handle
B3aT
I will contact our staff, this is outrageous, I didn't received any favor :(

No really, it was a fun read, but that guy is for real
I started with Group Dynamics, I moved on to community engagement and interactions. I have noted marketing relations. Punitive action analysis. Information digestion. And now associative factors. I will find out why this promising project is suffering so much. Even if only for my own edification.
please Testies be more careful covering your tracks.

GameFleek

Seung's Bestie Testie
Dec 5, 2014
RSI Handle
GameFleek
I knew
I knew this would be good. Who knew if you have a lot of people in a group, some of them would accomplish things like becoming QA for a game they love or popular on internet streams? I don't know the odds ( over 9000) but I would think at least one person from TEST might be liked by CIG.

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Montoya, I thought that was an excellent bit of PR/promotion in the 'who are test Squadron' response. :thumbsup:

It's shame that the thread closed before I finished reading to the end. I was just going to post the 'Test Squadron Exclusive' Prospector variant with Org. skin and essential configuration changes (including Supitza's Mk.2 refinements). That would have given the tinfoil hat wearers something to moan about.

Still, I am sure that CIG leaping in to clamp down negative chatter about their daughter (apparently) company will keep them happy.

Prospector_Test_Variant_Supitza_and_floating.jpg

Forgot your password?