Galaxy walkthrough.

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
While I'm happy that there will be more than just an empty void in the module space of the Galaxy if you didn't purchase 1 of the module versions, having it be effectively unusable by not having any cargo grids still almost forces the players to have some sort of module purchased or lose the purpose of the ship in general. *shrugs* Because of the newly announced construction module for the Galaxy, I'm now working on a CCU chain to add 1 to my fleet & hoping that when that new module is ready, that I'll be able to obtain it as well to give my Galaxy a purpose. Still looks like a badass ship either way.

• o7
Reactions: Garonman

Garonman

Captain
Oct 15, 2022
RSI Handle
Garonman5
While I'm happy that there will be more than just an empty void in the module space of the Galaxy if you didn't purchase 1 of the module versions, having it be effectively unusable by not having any cargo grids still almost forces the players to have some sort of module purchased or lose the purpose of the ship in general. *shrugs* Because of the newly announced construction module for the Galaxy, I'm now working on a CCU chain to add 1 to my fleet & hoping that when that new module is ready, that I'll be able to obtain it as well to give my Galaxy a purpose. Still looks like a badass ship either way.
Good.. join us on the galaxy side. We can produce habitats for all *evil laugh*

• Glorious
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Nice video! The Galaxy truly does seem like it's going to be the go to Swiss army knife of SC. Great ship...
After its in the Verse, does this mean that in those with no modules, we'll be hosting drinking contests of various Swiss beverages?

Forgot your password?