GAME / LIFE BREAKING INFO

marctek

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Marctek
It all just makes sense. The water freezes as it hits the cold vacuum of space, creating Antarctica. This adds to the ice pack, forcing it slowly towards the center on the bottom (Glaciers man!) where it slowly thaws, evaporates, turns to rain, and the cycle continues.
A perfect world.
That sounds all sciencey and stuff. It's so crazy it might just be true.

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
2017 is off to one hell of a start for me TEST, I just discovered undeniable proof on YouTube that the Earth is FLAT and that we are all being lied to as we live under a DOME, look it up yourself! There's so much content on there I have trouble asking myself how I've been in the dark for so long! I'm freaking out right now, because this must mean CIG is in on this if they plan on "recreating" Earth as a sphere. Chris Roberts is definitely illuminatiokazi. It sucks waking up one day and finding out your entire life has been a lie, I know, but I'm sure we can all accept this and stay strong. Right TEST? What do we do from here?

View attachment 5347 View attachment 5348 View attachment 5349
Well what can I say, but "HO HO HO!"

hardroc77

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 27, 2015
RSI Handle
hardroc77
It all just makes sense. The water freezes as it hits the cold vacuum of space, creating Antarctica. This adds to the ice pack, forcing it slowly towards the center on the bottom (Glaciers man!) where it slowly thaws, evaporates, turns to rain, and the cycle continues.
A perfect world.
Alright this is too much thinkin' fer me. I gotta go have an ale and a lie down.

Han Burgundy

Space Marshal
Jan 15, 2016
RSI Handle
Han-Burgundy
Actually I believe it's all part of the experiment that the mice have been running on us.
Don't be silly! WE were running the experiments on THEM, right?...Right?.....Guys?

DarthMatter

Space Marshal
Jul 18, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMatter
Don't you call my wife a small yellow box!

Hahaha
Oh no... Did I piss off your wife again?
I really didn't mean to!
Is that her running towards me now with an angry look on her face?
Shit...

Last edited:
Forgot your password?