Gamecom 2016 full 50min presentation

Chairman Meow

Grand Admiral
Jan 8, 2015
RSI Handle
Chabby
Crazy, just finished watching it and came here to see everyone buzzing :D Absolutely stellar presentation from CIG. I've been trying my damnedest to just sit back and see how development progressed but they sure are making it hard not to jump right back on the hype train.

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
I'm going to re-watch this. Again and again.
And cry.
Tears of joy*

*disclaimer: I'm a big strong manly man and I did not, I repeat, did not, tear up while watching this stream yesterday.
Hhahaha, that one made me laugh out loudly. :D Just wanted to go to bed - now I'm awake again. Well done, sir, well done ;)

DeepDrum

Captain
Jun 27, 2016
RSI Handle
DeepDrum
That was a great vid. Note when Cris said they had intended to release 2.5 live at gamescon but will instead release it this week. Pretty cool. Not to mention alpha 3.0 by December. They will be skipping 2.7/8/9 to keep up with an annual tradition.
This is going to accelerate from here. Hang onto your hats. We are going for a ride.
Backup your mappings folder now.

Bruttle

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 20, 2016
RSI Handle
Bruttle
Watched it again yesterday.
Excitement-boost still at onehundredtrillionthelike percent!!
:eek::eek:
LOL, same here. I have seen it about a dozen times so far because I keep showing it to people. It does a really good job of changing "somewhat interested" into "holy crap that looks amazing".

Forgot your password?