Gameglass issue

Orion32

Lieutenant
Dec 5, 2023
RSI Handle
Orion32
Anyone use Gameglass?

Obviously being thick, but I’ve set up an account and have the app open on my pc and surface tablet.

Problem is that I cannot select the shard I want to use on my tablet, I go into my shards and choose one, but it just opens a the template showing me the details.

How do I open the shard, so that it opens and is useable? None of the guides shows this, so wondering if I’m doing something fundamentally wrong?!?!

thanks in advance

• o7
Reactions: Talonsbane

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Anyone use Gameglass?

Obviously being thick, but I’ve set up an account and have the app open on my pc and surface tablet.

Problem is that I cannot select the shard I want to use on my tablet, I go into my shards and choose one, but it just opens a the template showing me the details.

How do I open the shard, so that it opens and is useable? None of the guides shows this, so wondering if I’m doing something fundamentally wrong?!?!

thanks in advance
While I have no idea myself, have you tried reaching out to the company or checking to see if they have an FAQ? That's what I'd start with.

RoosterRage

Captain
Donor
Jul 16, 2022
RSI Handle
RoosterRage
Anyone use Gameglass?

thanks in advance
You change it from the tablet app not from the computer app.

Richard Bong

Space Marshal
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
McHale
I've been using GameGlass for years.
Rooster is correct. The client (Tablet) not the server is where you change shards.
The server is where you can set up a shard.
If you buy one or more of the commercial shards you can use it on multiple devices, for example I usually have avionics on my Tablet and Combat on my phone.

The commercially available shards are cool and there are some great free ones as well.

Forgot your password?