Gameglass kickstarter, 3 days left. For external game controls on mobile devices

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
3 days left. Link with the promotional code of thenoobifier already included.

Just in case there is anyone interesting. Enjoy!

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
I need some convincing. I'm burned out on Kickstarters concerning softwares.. except for things like Kano which I backed.
If I back something, I want it outright, not a discount on a subscription or temporary license.
And one of the biggest issues.. if you pay x amount.. and a year or two later development/updates stop.
Looks cool... but.. need more convincing before hopping on that wagon.

Slo

Space Marshal
Donor
May 9, 2015
RSI Handle
SLØ
I opted in for the everything free for life package.. because I see this as a real game changer in terms of ease of operating your ship. What the hey, it was $100ish and I have spent more than that on pizza in a month. Thinking to grab a few fire tablets since they are cheap to make them a permanent part of my ship controls.

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
Damnit, I am considering this so much because the NOOBIFIER discount. $79 USD for lifetime...

EDIT or I may just get the SC shards for $18... no really interested in the other games yet...

Last edited:
Reactions: DirectorGunner

Vavrik

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 19, 2017
RSI Handle
Vavrik
Star Citizen shard. Odd place to see the word "shard" being used, and odd way to use it. It's also incredibly expensive compared with what it needs to do.

Reactions: Scape

Kiladyn

Vice Admiral
Dec 22, 2018
RSI Handle
Kiladyn
The shards are the extras for games. The base free version will have flight and basic ship controls. the shards are for extra things. I believe they have social and mining listed as well as a ship databank.

Nightlane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 26, 2017
RSI Handle
Nightlane
I think the options are:
  • Lifetime everything
  • Lifetime whatever you want (“shards”)
  • Monthly payments for everything
  • Free for basic “shards”.
Did I miss anything?

I purchased the lifetime. I did just because if I have to build it myself (using that kit you can use or not) it would took some hours from my time, plus time after some of the patches as they will add or remove controls, plus other changes or fixes requiring time, etc. With this it will be “plug and play”. And also it will work for other games as well.

DarthMunkee

Space Marshal
Donor
Aug 28, 2016
RSI Handle
DarthMunkee
Damnit, I am considering this so much because the NOOBIFIER discount. $79 USD for lifetime...

EDIT or I may just get the SC shards for $18... no really interested in the other games yet...
The NOOBIFIER discount is the only reason I'm looking at the lifetime options. If it weren't for that then I think it would just be a couple of shards to see how it works.

Reactions: Scape and Nightlane

Invidia_x4

Vice Admiral
Mar 17, 2018
RSI Handle
Invidiax4
I got turned off as soon as I saw lifetime packages are a temporary obtainable perk. I hate sinking money in something I'll never truly "own" by paying monthly aceess

Forgot your password?