Gatac Syulen first look!

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Remember, the living area in the same space as the cockpit is the same as the Cutty's, the van layout is similar to the Freelancers. I'm thinking that CIG was looking to blend them & give it a better looking exterior than both.
Cutty at least has a bit of a room off the back of the cockpit. But the Connie, Spirit, Freelancer...gaaaa, a straight hallway with bunks of the side. So uninspired.
I used to love the DUR, but again, that damn hallway concept is a big ol' nope to me.

Last edited:

Talonsbane

Space Marshal
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
RSI Handle
Talonsbane
Cutty at least has a bit of a room off the back of the cockpit. But the Connie, Spirit, Freelancer...gaaaa, a sucker hallway with bunks of the side. So uninspired.
I used to love the DUR, but again, that damn hallway concept is a big ol' nope to me.
All of which is true & understandable. This being said, unless it's been changed, the bedding for the flight staff is or was shown being right behind the cockpit areas of the BMM with the rest of the crew having a communal living & sleeping area. I get the feeling that those beds, while just large enough for a single person, never truly feel lonely as long as the crew is happy.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
All of which is true & understandable. This being said, unless it's been changed, the bedding for the flight staff is or was shown being right behind the cockpit areas of the BMM with the rest of the crew having a communal living & sleeping area. I get the feeling that those beds, while just large enough for a single person, never truly feel lonely as long as the crew is happy.
Lolol, cuddle puddles all over the place!

Forgot your password?