G'day!

Progger

Captain
Donor
Oct 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Prog
G'day my fellow citizens, my name's Progger and I'm from Newcastle Australia. My RSI handle is: Prog

What drew you to Star Citizen?

I first heard about Star Citizen through a youtuber whilst looking through his profile for War Thunder videos back around November last year. The look-around of the hangar module completely blew my mind, and I immediately spent 80 dollaridoos on the Arbiter package.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen?
It's hard to pin down anything specifically, as I'm not sure what exactly I want to be doing in the 'verse yet. Along with the 325a, I also own a cutlass red with which I plan to try my hand at search and rescue.
I am very excited for capital ships, being part of the crew of a massive starship has huge appeal to me.

What was the first game you remember playing?
Hot wheels TUURRBO racing! I played that game to death when I was a kid, along with the first Spyro games. The things I remember most about it was the Metallica intro and the very enthusiastic voice actor. Great game.

What other games do you play?
I play a fair bit of War Thunder, specifically simulator battles. I love the sensation of being immersed into another world, and flying around in the cockpits of spitfires and zeros does exactly that.

Picard or Kirk?

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Great to have you join us!

There are some War Thunder players in teamspeak waiting for you.

chrizz

Digital Janitor
Staff member
Officer
Jan 22, 2014
RSI Handle
chrizz
welcome :D polystralia is getting stronk in TEST

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013