General update on the SPRNinja

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Since I've been absent for a few weeks I thought I'd give u all the headlines. I dissapeared a few weeks ago because the army sent me on JNCO's cse (in NATO speak the course to qualify me for OR3) but while on that course twas also decided that i should stay behind at the training facility to instruct on the current Territorial Force (Reservist) basic training, so through most of the rest of December and January I'm afraid test will have to crash without me, i look forward to crashing and burning into you all in the new year.
(especially you baron, i might as well get something for my subscription ;) )

p.s. I was out in the field in a tent when anniversary sale came up, so i pulled out my phone (which I of course did not have on me) and sneakily bought myself an M50 (didnt get caught... success)

See you in the future my favourite testies

Test Squadron Best Squardon

ShadyBrady

Captain
May 28, 2014
RSI Handle
ShadyBrady
p.s. I was out in the field in a tent when anniversary sale came up, so i pulled out my phone (which I of course did not have on me) and sneakily bought myself an M50 (didnt get caught... success)
Fucking awesome man. Safe returns home and I hope you keep a sane head over there. You won't miss much and you'll be welcomed back with flowing kegs!

Reactions: SPRNinja

that_frog_kurtis

Space Marshal
Dec 3, 2013
RSI Handle
If I'd had my application in on time (was waiting on my HT license so I could join as a driver) you would have been bullying me around the hills =) Oh well one more year won't kill me, just gotta maintain that fitness...

Last edited:
Reactions: SPRNinja

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Good job with the M50! Your secret's safe with us. Stay safe, we'll see you soon!

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
See you in the future my favourite testies

Test Squadron Best Squardon
My deployment time is coming to an end in a few months and then its back to training schools and I was already warned they want me as an assistant instructor for the school house at Ft Bragg in the good ol USA. Don't know though... let me know how you like instructing cause I'm not digging teaching my "secrets" to a bunch of snivel nose little brats who aren't my own kids ;)

Sethious

Space Marshal
Staff member
Jan 1, 2014
RSI Handle
SethiousFel
Not in the military, have no fucking clue what those abbreviations mean but <3's. Be safe dude!
In the military, still confused. But NATO is a different beast. Next time though introduce your PL to Star Citizen. Use my picture as reference. No more sneaking required.

SPRNinja

Space Marshal
Donor
Oct 20, 2014
RSI Handle
SPRNinja
Yay, im on christmas break till the third! I love you all, lets have a crash togther!

Forgot your password?