Get to know your TESTies.......

Ripcord33

Grand Admiral
May 2, 2016
RSI Handle
Ripcord03
Well, here goes nothin' I'm Ripcord. My real name is Cody, but if you use my real name, i still tend to respond faster to my last name (Davison).

I am 25 years old, I am a former member of the US Army, I joined when i was 17, got out when i was 22. I currently drive truck civilian side, I actually recently started my own authority after owning my own truck for 1 and a half years. I recently took a break from driving to take some college classes. However since the term is over i will most likely return to driving full time come june.

I have been gaming as long as i can remember started with Super Nintendo, and Sega Genesis all those years ago.

As far as personality, if im not drunk i should be, and if i am drunk, i hope im not driving. I like to have fun, i have dealt with more than my fair share of being serious in the past.

Also, for your enjoyment (Courtesy US Army, 173rd Airborne Division, Germany):
Youtube video was taken down, see here if you are curious about the video: View: https://www.facebook.com/usawtfm/videos/10154208113753606/

Last edited:

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Goddamn that mustache is both nasty and glorious. See how long you can put off shaving it... without provoking spousal wrath, at least.
I have until at least mid-June, as I'm on exercise and I flow my wife and baby to the east coast to visit Nana while I'm gone.

So the greasy exercise 'stache will grow until then. It's kinda an army thing, the field 'stache, at my regiment at least. You should see the kids though, the youngin's: six hairs on the left side of the lip, 5 on the right. So proud of their peach fuzz after a month. Haha.

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
You sir like the rest of your countrymen couldn't handle our women.......
Your women tend to come here. Something about the mountains. And the mountain men. ;)
Plus your wife might have something to say about it! LOL :rolleyes:
She has something to say about everything. That's her prerogative. Ha.

Grimzar

Vice Admiral
Feb 16, 2016
RSI Handle
Grimzar
I'M SPARTACUS !!
Hehe couldn't resist..

My handle name in RSI is Grimzar, the name was originally a long time ago The Grim Reaper when Counter Strike first came out. But due to the popularity of the name I decided to try to make my own so I combine Grim and Tzar (The Russian word for king) into Grimzar and it got stuck to me ever since.
My Real name is Abdulla and I'm from Kuwait in the Middle East. I'm 32 years old and i work in a Bank in the Treasury Department, I'm single with no kids (thankfully). I enjoy reading books ranging Sci Fi such as the Warhammer 40K series and such as well as fantasy novels, watching Japanes Animes, cool tv shows such as Game of thrones. Also enjoy doing outdoor activity such as bungie jump and skydiving which I did in New Zealand (Great place) and shooting activite (Legal range of course). I love as anyone else here play video games ranging from Action, RPG, and flying space simulation games to MMO like WOW. I like to play Star Citizen (though not hard core since I'm not very good) due love playing the creators previous games such as Wing Commander and my favorite Starlancer game.

IMG_1596.JPG

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle

CrudeSasquatch

Space Marshal
Jan 1, 2016
RSI Handle
CrudeSasquatch
Fuck. I can't watch the video. Haha.
Quote me some lines brother!
Well the one girl says "I spent my child support on a new tattoo" and then one girl says "I need a tinny (australian for beer)" then another girl says "Oiy bitch" fifteen times, and the other girl drops a bunch of F bombs. They trip on a few things and swear, and then they have a beer burp competition. Basically, Australian women are Canadian women with funny accents. Disappointing really, I was hoping them southern ladies were like 18th century school teachers...

LGF

Grand Admiral
Apr 18, 2016
RSI Handle
LGF
LGF, short for Le Grand Fromage. I used to go by amandla36 but after a particularly entertaining evening which ended with me being covered in another persons vomit that changed to Le Grand Vomir. After a while that became Le Grand Fromage and it's stuck ever since.

My real name is Michael though I prefer Mike (the former sounds so horribly formal). I'm 23 and I'm a flight instructor and contract pilot in South Africa.
I'm waiting for a contract to come up soon flying the one on the right in Gabon

For now I'm doing the bush pilot thing on charters which is tremendous fun

Happy passengers from last weekend

Finally, flying over the Karoo en route to Upington from Cape Town
I enjoy reading books (The Martian, The War Z, the Discworld series and anything by Douglas Adams), hiking, listening to huge amounts of music, beer and a good whiskey. We have a great many craft breweries in the area so there's always something new to try. I also play airsoft when I can, it's a good way to blow off some steam over the weekend (and a great excuse to have a beer or three afterwards) although I prefer heading to the range to play with things that go bang.

LGF seen here doing a brave charge straight into a fractured shoulder

I started gaming when a friend showed me Red Alert on his PC and I was blown away. I loved Call of Duty 1 and 2, Battlefield 1942, 2142 and 2, Sim City and Freelancer (which I have completed around four times). I've been playing fairly consistently over the last couple of years with most of my time being spent in Skryim, DCS World, The Witcher 3, Borderlands 2, Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance and Insurgency.
No apologies for the image heavy post, deal with it.:D

Mog_No_1

Captain
Donor
May 3, 2016
RSI Handle
Haha, I'd forgotten about this thread. Nice revival. Let me start:

Hi, my name is Blind Owl, and I'm a TESTiholic.
Need to make this mandatory for all members i think, have learnt alittle more about everyone that has posted in here so its not just a thread for hot air. I reserve that right for every thread! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Owl

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
Need to make this mandatory for all members i think, have learnt alittle more about everyone that has posted in here so its not just a thread for hot hot air. I reserve that right for every thread! :rolleyes:
No complaints here. I've enjoyed this thread immensely.

Stubieroo

Space Marshal
Nov 9, 2015
RSI Handle
Stubieroo
OK, time to spill...

My name is Chris (CJ) Stuart, my handle is Stubieroo. I live in a city called Pontiac, which is about 30 miles north of Detroit, Michigan. I'm 26 and technically am a Robotics Programmer. I say technically because I haven't worked at my job for a few months now. Live with 3 other guys in a apartment, single, no kids. I am an Administrator for a longboarding social organization called CDS Michigan Longboarding (Check us out on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook ect.) which is the other major hobby of mine. I try to be funny but it only comes off as weird or awkward...

I started gaming as far back as I can remember, with Duck Hunt. Ever since I've been hooked; from X-wing vs. Tie Fighter and Mechwarrior 2, to Zelda and Halo. Mostly play Diablo 3 with my roomies right now on the PS4, but I love Final Fantasy 14, Warframe, The Mass Effect Series, and of course Star Citizen. BTW, I'm a terrible pilot and I wish to improve that soon, so i can Justify purchasing a gaming cockpit. I own a 325A and I named it Basil.

As for my other talents, I am a jack of all trades. I'm a pretty good mechanic and a pretty terrible guitarist, I love astronomy, physics, beer, cooking and guns. I was once a Welder, martial arts instructor, a lawn technician (funny thing is, I'm allergic to grass), and a mechanic. I want to get into forging metal and homebrewing mead as well as get the 8 pack I once had 6 years ago. As for my taste in beer, I prefer heavier ales, stouts and porters as opposed to pilsners, lagers and IPA's. Granted, there are a few in each category that I do like but these are my tastes in general. Favorite's gotta be Rochester Red from Rochester Mills Brewing Co.

Here's a pic of my mug:
10411245_10206157454520470_2494096897081621679_n(1).jpg

Reactions: Rolo and Blind Owl
Forgot your password?