Get your media machines warmed up, DF is coming!

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Yes gentlemen, the time draws near.

Within the next 30 days or so, Dog Fighting will be upon us soon, and with that, hundreds of new images to be used in our propaganda campaigns.

Start thinking up some ideas, recruitment posters, slogans, when the time comes, we will start rolling out our "A" game, assuming we have one.

JoeCool4433

Wisdom-Master
Donor
Nov 20, 2013
RSI Handle
JoeCool777
Start thinking up some ideas, recruitment posters, slogans, when the time comes, we will start rolling out our "A" game, assuming we have one.
Started one in the chat a few days ago. Spoof of this

Look at your clan, now back to us, back at your clan, now back to us. Sadly, they aren't us, but if they stopped using Avengers and switched to Auroras, they could fly like they're us. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in space with the ship your clan could be flying. What's in your hand, back at us, we have it, its an invitation to join our ranks and fly together. Look again, the invitation has just exploded! Anything is possible when you fail as hard as we do. We're flying into the sun. *cue whistle and explosions*

The title shall be "The Armada Your Armada Could Fly Like" Shout out to Vapsyvox for the title. (at least that's who I think it was)

Last edited:

SeungRyul

Spreader of Truth / Master of Hamsters
Staff member
Donor
Oct 30, 2013
RSI Handle
Citizen404
Started one in the chat a few days ago. Spoof of this

Look at your clan, now back to us, back at your clan, now back to us. Sadly, they aren't us, but if they stopped using Avengers and switched to Auroras, they could fly like they're us. Look down, back up, where are you? You're in space with the ship your clan could be flying. What's in your hand, back at us, we have it, its an invitation to join our ranks and fly together. Look again, the invitation has just exploded! Anything is possible when you fail as hard as we do. We're flying into the sun. *cue whistle and explosions*

The title shall be "The Armada Your Armada Could Fly Like" Shout out to Vapsyvox for the title.
Genius. I got a friend who is a voice artist who is gonna record this for us now all we need is footage mwhahahahah.

Shards

Captain
Dec 9, 2013
RSI Handle
Shards
As a software dev, I am really happy they didn't waste their time, and our money on a Technology demonstrator that they would just throw away. I hate being presented with something that looks pretty, but doesn't actually have any of the "real" functions needed to complete a project.

Forgot your password?