Getting a Vanguard variant next week?

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
Then I'd appreciate it if you bought it through my account and gifted it to yourself, to help me get closer to concierge.

Thank you!

EDIT: My Aurora will pew pew your Vanguard, no problem!

Fenrig

Rear Admiral
May 25, 2015
RSI Handle
Fenrig
I uh...

Whut now?

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
I uh...

Whut now?
I want to get to concierge status ($1,000 spent on my account) so I'm wondering if anyone wants to buy a Vanguard variant next week. If anyone does, they could buy it on my account, then gift it to their own account. I understand most people won't be interested though, as they have nothing to benefit from this, or want to buy it with RSI credit on their own account.

October

Space Marshal
Mar 21, 2015
RSI Handle
Timestop
I want to get to concierge status ($1,000 spent on my account) so I'm wondering if anyone wants to buy a Vanguard variant next week. If anyone does, they could buy it on my account, then gift it to their own account. I understand most people won't be interested though, as they have nothing to benefit from this, or want to buy it with RSI credit on their own account.
I thought ships pledged by RSI credits can not be gifted.

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
I thought ships pledged by RSI credits can not be gifted.
That's what I meant, people have RSI credit that they use to buy ships on their own account, so they can't/won't buy it through mine.

I think I'll resort to buying LTI ships during sales, then selling them at cost. That'll get me to concierge eventually.

Montoya

Administrator
Staff member
Oct 31, 2013
RSI Handle
Montoya
Darq, just buy few of them and what 2-3 weeks. There are always people who miss the sales and want to buy it later.

Semphis Rythorn

Rear Admiral
Aug 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Semphis_Rythorn
Well from what we can guess based on the picture from sandi and the Jump Point Magazines

Vanguard Warden - Base Model (Murders Retaliators and is pretty much a Space P-38 Lightning)
Vanguard Sentinel - Scout Version (Meant for Long Range Recon)
Vanguard Harbinger - Bomber (ALSO ASSUMING DIRECT CONTROL)

Pr0totype dFA

Space Marshal
Jan 7, 2015
RSI Handle
Pr0totype_dFA
Honestly I can't wait to see the variants for the Vanguard however I have a feeling I'll stick with the base model on this one since it's pretty badass already. But we'll see since I change my mind when I see shiny new things.

Reactions: Kersakov

Kersakov

Rear Admiral
Donor
Apr 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Kersakov
Honestly I can't wait to see the variants for the Vanguard however I have a feeling I'll stick with the base model on this one since it's pretty badass already. But we'll see since I change my mind when I see shiny new things.
This basically. I have a Vanguard already and intent to stick with it but I'm a sucker for shiny and if alcohol is also involved it might become a Bomber variant...

Azmodeth

Grand Admiral
Jun 10, 2015
RSI Handle
Azmodeth
your willing to lose money doing this ? Because most ways of transferring is going to cost you.

Jul 6, 2014
RSI Handle
Salt_Lake
your willing to lose money doing this ? Because most ways of transferring is going to cost you.
how will they lose money? darq buys if for 300, and sells it for 300. Paypal fee's can be waived if you say its to friend/family.

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
"send money to family or friends" its free.
Downside to that is theres no consumer protection, so you can't get a chargeback if you get ripped off, hence why there's no fee.

Darquesse, I may get a variant upgrade in case I want to CCU something to a Vanguard EWAR variant when they are flight ready. I'll shoot you a PM when they come out and we can work it out there. (I hope they mention how robust the Heralds EWAR loadout can be- that's what I initially bought it for)

Forgot your password?