Giant murder wasps in Blaine WA which is 10min away from me.. how scared should I be?

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
I'd be very scared

If they're in the U.S. at the Canadian border they probably came in from Canada

ask Trudeau, "Why are you hiding the truth from us?"

BUTUZ

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
BUTUZ
On the one hand you should stay in because of covid stuffs. Many americans want to go out and have fun.

If you ignore the medical advice and go out you will be murdered by giant test branded hornets??

I'd stay in and play games and drink beer if I were you.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
@Montoya Oh i see these every year sometimes making a nest right outside my window. They are annoying and they get aggressive near the fall season kind of teritorial they mainly destroy Honey bee hives single handedly and drink all their honey. If you see them just walk away they normally wont follow you unless you piss them off. Ive never been stung and i dont know anyone who i work with who have been stung by these. I have seeen maybe 3 or 4 in my house over the years just spray them with insecticide and they die pretty quickly just dont miss or they will get mad.

P.S. My wife has told me their sting is really freaken painful. Like i said if you dont bug them you are fine just walk away they usually wont chase you because they dont care.

DirectorGunner

Space Marshal
Officer
Donor
Sep 17, 2016
RSI Handle
DirectorGunner
We need those bees more than the wasps... exterminate all those giant wasps!
1588571686888.png

Tin foil hat time, this might not be far fetched,
but yea I agree this could be a long game attempt to disrupt our crop gains.
Think about it, these things decimate beehives, but bees have been dwindling at an alarming rate says everywhere.
It's like a hidden Linch pin, the end of the world could be caused by invading insects!

Last edited:

Lorddarthvik

Space Marshal
Donor
Feb 22, 2016
RSI Handle
Lorddarthvik
That's the size of hornet I ran way from... to my room to grab a drink, then to pick up my BB gun and fight to the death!!* KILL EM ALL!

*(when the missus is not home. She gets real mad when I start shooting up the apartment for some reason... She just helps them find the way out. )

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
That's the size of hornet I ran way from... to my room to grab a drink, then to pick up my BB gun and fight to the death!!* KILL EM ALL!

*(when the missus is not home. She gets real mad when I start shooting up the apartment for some reason... She just helps them find the way out. )
She's got no sense of adventure!! Haha

Forgot your password?