Giant murder wasps in Blaine WA which is 10min away from me.. how scared should I be?

maynard

Space Marshal
May 20, 2014
RSI Handle
mgk
That's the size of hornet I ran way from... to my room to grab a drink, then to pick up my BB gun and fight to the death!!* KILL EM ALL!

*(when the missus is not home. She gets real mad when I start shooting up the apartment for some reason... She just helps them find the way out. )
sounds like patching sheetrock is women's work at the Darthviks'

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
kinda, and she just likes animals more than humans. I can't say for sure she's wrong though....
Can't say she is either, hahaha.
so this is why you headed east, lol.
Lo, once I released the murder hornets, I pulled pin and jetted for the far coast. So long suckers!

vahadar

Grand Admiral
Donor
Mar 4, 2020
RSI Handle
vahadar
View attachment 15728

View attachment 15727

Black and yellow, must bee a good Test candidate ;)

Bad jokes aside, those hornet are a real plague also in my country.

Here are a few samples of what i deal with here.... things of nightmares.
House Centipede.

Japanese Giant Centipede

Huntsman Spider

Jorou Spider.
eeeekkk
got centipedes too here coming from the sink of the bathtube sometime, its like wtf. so they get a free ride to the outside world in the garden. not a life killer here :)

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
Black and yellow, must bee a good Test candidate ;)

Bad jokes aside, those hornet are a real plague also in my country.

eeeekkk
got centipedes too here coming from the sink of the bathtube sometime, its like wtf. so they get a free ride to the outside world in the garden. not a life killer here :)
The ones here are stupid huge though i about shit myself first time i saw one when i moved some old leaves. thing could probably go 3/4 u my leg and still be touching the floor.

Ethreck

Space Marshal
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
RSI Handle
Ethreck
On a serious note.

I seriously doubt they will be able to contain this. If they do spread, we will have to import Japanese honey bees which have developed an ambush technique to keep their hives undiscovered by the murder hornet.

The Japanese bees basically lure the murder hornet into their hive and then swarm it and vibrate and beat their wings so fast that they generate enough heat to basically boil the murder hornet alive.

Sirus7264

Space Marshal
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
RSI Handle
Sirus7264
On a serious note.

I seriously doubt they will be able to contain this. If they do spread, we will have to import Japanese honey bees which have developed an ambush technique to keep their hives undiscovered by the murder hornet.

The Japanese bees basically lure the murder hornet into their hive and then swarm it and vibrate and beat their wings so fast that they generate enough heat to basically boil the murder hornet alive.

Ive seen this before its freaken cool as shit. They heat up their internals to like super high temps while on top of the scouting hornet vibrating their bodies until the hornet dies so he can't go back to his bros and say YO i found some bitches to fuck and they got some delicious honey!

Forgot your password?