Gimme Concierge gimme gimme!

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
Um. You give me money. I buy you thing. I gift you thing. I get concierge. You get silly little spaceship. Don't read if not interested.

Reactions: CGPepper

Darquesse

Space Marshal
May 14, 2014
RSI Handle
Darquesse
Concierge is basically just a priority helpdesk system for backers over $1k.

Not sure what all the hype about it is, beyond being able to make some requests that would normally be denied.
What requests?

My thinking is that I've nothing to lose here, so may as well get it.

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
I think everyone here is missing what this thread could be. We should tell everyone the truth about concierge and by truth I mean false and completely untrue facts about concierge.

So since I got concierge I have been playing SQ42 almost every day.... Star marine was nice but that was months ago......

We don't just get LTI on our ships but also all character slots we own.... And did I mention the LTI on or space stations.

Yex

Space Marshal
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Yex
I think everyone here is missing what this thread could be. We should tell everyone the truth about concierge and by truth I mean false and completely untrue facts about concierge.

So since I got concierge I have been playing SQ42 almost every day.... Star marine was nice but that was months ago......

We don't just get LTI on our ships but also all character slots we own.... And did I mention the LTI on or space stations.
Fuck dude why did you tell them
MODS MODS MODS
MODS MODS
MODS MODS
MODS
MODS MODS MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MOD
MODS MODS MODS
MODS MODS MODS MODS

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Fuck dude why did you tell them
MODS MODS MODS
MODS MODS
MODS MODS
MODS
MODS MODS MODS
MODS
MODS
MODS
MOD
MODS MODS MODS
MODS MODS MODS MODS
At least I didn't tell them all about the real life spaceship we get.. its just a Merlin. But man traffic is going to be a breeze now.

Reactions: Yex

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Haha, okay, I'll be honest. I've been loving my concierge. I pretty much never log out of my asteroid base now, whenever I'm home I'm just cruising around in my Phoenix. Honestly though, it gets a little old with a relatively small player base, so I'm looking forward to when PU finally launches.

Oh yeah, and if you own a Phoenix in game, they upgrade your complimentary Merlin to the Archimedes. The baby space-seal leather seats are indescribably comfortable, and the mini-inflight drink station really helps take the edge off when you're cruising from home to work.

Forgot your password?