Gimme the CitCon Rundown

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
So much Kraken!

Holds lots of small to medium ships, dedicated Dragonfly bay, nice cargo hold, yet another place with a train, it is a capital ship that can actually land on planets, and the commercial for it pissed off Anvil.

Oh, and a cheap looking mall ninja knife was added to the game.
How'd it piss off Anvil? Spoon feed me the drama!

Deroth

Space Marshal
Donor
Sep 28, 2017
RSI Handle
Deroth1
How'd it piss off Anvil? Spoon feed me the drama!
In the Kraken commercial all of the pirate ships were Anvil ships, one of them got split in half when the Kraken rammed it, but all the Anvil ships were decimated without harming any of the Drake ships.
So the CIG lore team put together an open letter from the Anvil CEO/Chairman/Whatever basically complaining about truth in advertising.

Horatus

Space Marshal
Nov 2, 2017
RSI Handle
Horatus
In the Kraken commercial all of the pirate ships were Anvil ships, one of them got split in half when the Kraken rammed it, but all the Anvil ships were decimated without harming any of the Drake ships.
So the CIG lore team put together an open letter from the Anvil CEO/Chairman/Whatever basically complaining about truth in advertising.

Sounds like we found a lore friendly way to remake Anvil ships? bigger pew pew?

Blind Owl

Hallucinogenic Owl
Donor
Nov 27, 2015
RSI Handle
BlindOwl
The Drake post cards they were handing out shows the Kraken strafing an Idris.
Oooooooo, fun. I do like me some drama!
Awwwww, how horrible for them! I feel...I feel...I feel like it's time for a beer.
Sandy broke her clicker.
Hehehe. I'll let my imagination run with that.

Forgot your password?