[GIVEAWAY] Free AMD Mustang package to a TEST SQUADRON member!

Dortz

Vice Admiral
Donor
Nov 4, 2014
RSI Handle
Dortz
I'm fly. I'm pilot

Screw you guys!

I never win this shit, its always some random person with 1 post!
Hey. I'm a random person with like 6 posts.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Reactions: CitizenDad

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
mustangs everywhere!
LOL. Reminds me of this show I covered back in my Car Show Days (The Video is a friend's, not mine):

I was the only dude in a Honda though, I got some straaaage looks with my little Asian car and my little Asian chick rolling up to an American Muscle Car show :cool:

Frinix

Lieutenant
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
Mataur
I will gladly accept. That ship is beautiful!!! Especially to get drunk and fly it in.
You're already drunk enough... you forgot the end of your sentence, let me fix that for you:

Especially to get drunk, fly in it AND RAM IT INTO CONNIES (or IDRISes, we're not racist...).

Tyler Klimek

Lieutenant
Nov 5, 2014
RSI Handle
Idle Storm
You're already drunk enough... you forgot the end of your sentence, let me fix that for you:

Especially to get drunk, fly in it AND RAM IT INTO CONNIES (or IDRISes, we're not racist...).
Uhhh. thats a probablem. Because I'm a soon to be owner of a constellation Andromada soon... To go with my Aegis Avenger and Cutlass Black.

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
Uhhh. thats a probablem. Because I'm a soon to be owner of a constellation Andromada soon... To go with my Aegis Avenger and Cutlass Black.
Nah just fly into them. You will win it xD

Timarien

Commander
Nov 2, 2014
RSI Handle
Timarien
Son of a bitch, that aurora dented my bumper.
Look out I will dent your bumper everyday. Just do it enough and you will probably don't have a shield anymore xD

Forgot your password?