Glad to be aboard the only org with a mental health disclaimer.

Xian-Luc Picard

Space Marshal
Jan 9, 2016
RSI Handle
Xian-Luc_Picard
Mental Health Disclaimer?!?! <quickly thumbs through user agreement> WHEW! I'm safe... I thought I had to have *good* mental health for a minute there.

Welcome to TEST!

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
Welcome :) Which ships you bought @Floating Cloud ?
Thank you Sam,

I went for the Freelancer DUR as my LTI upgrade from the Kickstarter 300i, and an Avenger Stalker. The Stalker is probably just a placeholder though, a sort of half way house to an upgrade ship so that I don't feel like I'm spending too much money (because of course spending 2 x $75 isn't nearly as painful as spending $150 - lol).

I'm so tempted by the Cutlas Blue, and was thinking about maybe the MISC Prospector, but at $140 we'll have to see what the specs are like before I commit to that one. After that I'm burning my credit cards.

I see that you invested in a Constellation, VERY nice.

Float.

Reactions: AstroSam

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam
Well, lets say...wait, how do you know? Have I tattoo'd it somewhere I don't know of? :D

Well, lets say it this way: I spend WAY TOO MUCH money in a game which - in fact - even doesn't exist. But the funny fact is that I don't reallly regret it. No way, never in my life I have spent such huge amount of money for, like, nothing! I mean: virtual kind of stuff. On the other hand, I've bought dozens and dozens of games which I've never played (aka pile of shame). But what I really got into by investing in SC is this incredible community of TEST. I love it to be here and part of it, having fun every day and sometimes at night. If this is going on for some weeks or months, the money was worth it :)

Floating Cloud

Space Marshal
Apr 8, 2016
RSI Handle
Floating_Cloud
But the funny fact is that I don't really regret it. No way, never in my life I have spent such huge amount of money for, like, nothing! I mean: virtual kind of stuff. On the other hand, I've bought dozens and dozens of games which I've never played (aka pile of shame). But what I really got into by investing in SC is this incredible community of TEST. I love it to be here and part of it, having fun every day and sometimes at night. If this is going on for some weeks or months, the money was worth it :)
I agree completely, but we're not spending money on an as yet unfinished game, we're spending money on hopes and on dreams. We're investing financially and emotionally in the potential of something truly outstanding. Yes, we may never see a return on that, but I would far rather keep that sense of wonder alive than keep a few extra dollars in my pocket.

As to how I spotted your Connie... https://testsquadron.com/members/sam-k-macer.3478/ :)

Fly safe, second star to the right and straight on 'til morning.

Float

AstroSam

Barrista
Mar 8, 2016
RSI Handle
AstroSam

Jhonon1

Space Marshal
Mar 1, 2015
RSI Handle
Jhon-On
Well, lets say...wait, how do you know? Have I tattoo'd it somewhere I don't know of? :D

Well, lets say it this way: I spend WAY TOO MUCH money in a game which - in fact - even doesn't exist. But the funny fact is that I don't reallly regret it. No way, never in my life I have spent such huge amount of money for, like, nothing! I mean: virtual kind of stuff. On the other hand, I've bought dozens and dozens of games which I've never played (aka pile of shame). But what I really got into by investing in SC is this incredible community of TEST. I love it to be here and part of it, having fun every day and sometimes at night. If this is going on for some weeks or months, the money was worth it :)
Right there with you, Concierge Status doesn't buy itself!

I even a have a number of GOOD games I've played less than SC and yet spent 60, 100, or even more (cuz Kickstarter hated my wallet before SC took that throne) and just never got around to playing.
Then there's the ones that weren't worth it, wether I played them or not, but Meh.
I have TEST now

So welcome @Floating Cloud !! Hope you brought an extra thick notebook, cuz we ALL need some Psych help

Forgot your password?