glad to be here!

BlackHawkK

Space Marshal
Aug 11, 2015
RSI Handle
BlackHawkK
howdy all.

im glad to be a new member and thanks for the warm welcome on mumble the other night!

hopefully RL will get out of my way and let me get back on and meet some more really cool folks.
until then, <S> and good hunting!

BlackHawk kalasa

CGPepper

Comrade
Nov 13, 2014
RSI Handle
CGP
Nice to have you here but in case you missed it:

All rookies have to prove their courage and dedication by clocking hours as a janitor in our Test brewery and provide kitchen help to Horizons

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
howdy all.

im glad to be a new member and thanks for the warm welcome on mumble the other night!

hopefully RL will get out of my way and let me get back on and meet some more really cool folks.

BlackHawk kalasa
already flew with this one... only hit one rock in space... so he will be fine for bumper pilots

hehehe again welcome as always

BlackHawkK

Space Marshal
Aug 11, 2015
RSI Handle
BlackHawkK
@CGPepper i dont mind licking up beer suds off the floor of the brewery, but you would be suspect, putting me in the kitchen. everyone would think your trying to poison them ;)

@Ocean you have to admit that was a pretty sexy rock. one of those that just made you want to snuggle with it. it has some nice legs too, at least i think it did... i was pretty drunk, so....

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Welcome to test. From your love of crashing into rocks you'll make a fine asteroid miner recon team.... Who needs a drill when we have a suicide squad to break up rocks....

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
howdy all.

BlackHawk kalasa
Welcome!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

BlackHawkK

Space Marshal
Aug 11, 2015
RSI Handle
BlackHawkK
day 2 on mumble. just totally awesome! @arrangingstar , best TEST welcome person ever! the first night i played, i had people help me with my aggressor badge. tonight was a lot of fun in a live stream and then just simple fun blasting things in AC.... very well done TEST. again, VERY glad to be here. looks like i made the right choice. ;) i can see now why you say 'Best squadron'! <S>!

Reactions: Snakey

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
decided to say hello by blowing you out of the sky last night ^.^ so great to find someone in a random match

"hey i know that guy..........i am gonna blow him up now"

PSIcoh

Grand Admiral
Jul 28, 2015
RSI Handle
PSIcoh
Welcome to TEST!! When RL lets you find some time, I'll gladly crash into things with you! =)

BlackHawkK

Space Marshal
Aug 11, 2015
RSI Handle
BlackHawkK
i just realized i forgot the who question/answer thing! sorry everyone.. so here it is.

Where you from stranger?

- Oregon USA!

What drew you to Star Citizen?

- i seen it and my NERD radar went off... it was like a beacon in the night. everything i wanted in a space game coming to life, i had to be a part of it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

- for me, i really like the idea of exploration. seeing things, finding things, packing them home....

What was the first game you remember playing?

- ummm, Snake on an apple IIe? lol. the first game i really got into was Mechwarior netmech multiplayer. both dos and NM95. those were the days!

What other games do you play?
- Insurgency, War thunder, Mechwarrior online, used to play Planetside 2 quite a lot, but having in a long time.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?
- at first i noticed some of the cool sigs on the forums, then i watched Montoya do an interview with Boredgamer. that pretty much put the final spike in the coffin and made me decide to join, besides i owned an Aurora LN. thought it might be a good home for it.

Picard or Kirk?

- i am a non discriminating Star Trek Fan! i will watch anything involved with it. no matter how cheesy. ( that goes for most Sci-fi shows/films)

again, i apologize for not getting this up when i should have.

Reactions: Dalarast and Snakey

Snakey

Grand Admiral
Donor
Jul 15, 2015
RSI Handle
SNKYGMG
i just realized i forgot the who question/answer thing! sorry everyone.. so here it is.

Where you from stranger?

- Oregon USA!

What drew you to Star Citizen?

- i seen it and my NERD radar went off... it was like a beacon in the night. everything i wanted in a space game coming to life, i had to be a part of it.

What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? (PVP, Exploration, etc)

- for me, i really like the idea of exploration. seeing things, finding things, packing them home....

What was the first game you remember playing?

- ummm, Snake on an apple IIe? lol. the first game i really got into was Mechwarior netmech multiplayer. both dos and NM95. those were the days!

What other games do you play?
- Insurgency, War thunder, Mechwarrior online, used to play Planetside 2 quite a lot, but having in a long time.

How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join?

- at first i noticed some of the cool sigs on the forums, then i watched Montoya do an interview with Boredgamer. that pretty much put the final spike in the coffin and made me decide to join, besides i owned an Aurora LN. thought it might be a good home for it.

Picard or Kirk?

- i am a non discriminating Star Trek Fan! i will watch anything involved with it. no matter how cheesy. ( that goes for most Sci-fi shows/films)

again, i apologize for not getting this up when i should have.
No need to apologise , we're all forgiving people here. Mainly because we don't remember anything form hangovers

Forgot your password?