Go away Ross

Mooch

Lieutenant
May 10, 2015
RSI Handle
ThatMoochy121

Ross Boylan has sent you a message
You can reply to this message by visiting your messages.
Hey man I know you are a member of TEST but if other games are anything to go by they are a loose anarchic alliance. Which is fine. If you have any interest in a different sort of org check us out https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/PHOENIXCRP we have our own site and forums (check out the 'Fleet' tab ;) http://phoenix-corporation.org/#FleetOverview and even a racing division http://racing.phoenix-corporation.org/

We're flying under the radar a bit but of the three founding members including me, one is big ship trader already and the other is an official forum mod/convention volunteer, then there's little old me, officially 'Diplomacy Officer' :P Our membership cap is 150 because that seems to be what all previous successful orgs in mmos have worked best at. We're going for quality over quantity. A lot of the hardware you see in our fleet overview is corporate owned and as such free to use by org members, within reason of course. The only thing Rutger, our 'CEO' doesn't want associated with the org is pirating and privateering but that's where I come in. As far as I'm concerned if you're in your own hardware you can do what you like and we'll need to hire privateers anyway. As far as I know you can join more than one org, we don't have a specific commitment requirement beyond taking part. The 'CFO' actually works in that capacity irl for google uk. We gonna make spacebucks, lots of them! Think about it and drop me a line. You can catch me on steam too, username Heroflex. This my newly created subverse at voat https://voat.co/v/SpaceGames feel free to post your vids. I'm learning video editing at the moment, not aiming to do what you do though, I just wanna do alternative music videos with fancy footage and editing. Drop me a line and tell me your thoughts.

Ross

Merrrrr go away ross, i like test they're the quirky kinda fun i like, not some hardcore scumbags :D thanks

Reactions: Dalarast

ThomSirveaux

Space Marshal
Sep 12, 2014
RSI Handle
Thom_Sirveaux
Tell him he sucks at diplomacy.

Typically, you don't start out by bashing the person's ORG while trying to recruit them.

It's like trying to hit on a girl at a bar by saying, "Ditch the zero, get with the hero~", which I have heard works 60% of the time, all the time.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
I was nice about it and changed the subject
I think the proper TEST diplomacy protocol requires you to tell him that due to your inability to come a reasonable agreement, a state of war now exists between our orgs.

Reactions: Haxta and honcho12

Feral Oxide

Grand Admiral
Mar 13, 2015
RSI Handle
FeralOxide
I dunno " loose anarchic alliance " is sort of lame.
never swap out til someone at least offers that Test is a sticky bunch of vermillion slime worms drowned at the bottom of their Tesslian Ale bottles and choked on their own vomitus propaganda posters."
Or at least that they are Chris Roberts love children.

Halvix

Space Marshal
Donor
Mar 15, 2015
RSI Handle
Halvix
Tell him to quit flying under the radar and join TEST and fly with beer!

BulletMagnet

Vice Admiral
May 23, 2015
RSI Handle
BullMag
Why all of a sudden are we a bunch of promiscous anti government alliance? Not that there is anything wrong with that....but you should correct him and say we are actually pretty tight, just not uptight like him

AntiSqueaker

Space Marshal
Apr 23, 2014
RSI Handle
Anti-Squeaker
I got one today too!
From some guy who has been a backer for less than 3 weeks, org has about 15 members. I'm SOMEWHAT SUSPICIOUS FOR SOME REASON, HMMMMM

Hello there, The Interstellar Piracy Network would like to formally invite you to our syndicated organization. The IPN is a freelance piracy network, conducting piracy conquests and operations throughout the universe. Our list of operations include but are not limited to: Trade, Smuggling, Bounty Hunting, Hijacking and Information Running.

The Interstellar Piracy Network is piracy syndicate with a unique approach, turning conventional piracy ideals and etiquette on it's head, all while keeping conventional intentions and motivations intact.

The Interstellar Piracy Network strays away from the unprofessional and barbaric tendencies of other piracy syndicates, instead utilizing a more professional approach when conducting conquests and operations.

As pirates, we are naturally motivated by the prospect of making away with precious cargo. However we are also interested in the most effective way to maximize the amount of cargo hijacked, while utilizing the least amount of resources. If a scenario comes where me must however, we will use everything in our power to accomplish our goals.

We unite a variety of members from different: backgrounds, factions and specialties to ensure we have the optimal skill-sets needed to complete a variety of tasks, no matter the scenario. We feel having a diverse group of member makes us see things from different perspectives and ideals to accomplish our goals.

With you as a member of our ever expanding group, we hope to extend our outreach further and carry our: Intentions, Motives and Views with us. We hope you will accept our offer and join in on the new age of piracy.

~The Interstellar Piracy Network

Forgot your password?