Good davening!!! Salutes!!

Hermz

Ensign
Jul 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hermz
Its an great privilege to be part of the BEST!!
I'm like a little boy every day waiting for Santa about new releases for this game Since March 2014. I feel now that when i see Santa, I'm gonna Mangle him. Great to be part of you all. Looking forward to the whole adventure. Salute From the FAAAAAAR SOUTH AFRICA!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Welcome I am loving seeing all these new members coming in! I think you will find waiting for the game with us will help ease your waiting woes.

Reactions: Hermz

MzHartz

Vice Admiral
May 24, 2015
RSI Handle
MzHartz
Welcome I am loving seeing all these new members coming in! I think you will find waiting for the game with us will help ease your waiting woes.
When you drink together, time passes faster.

Reactions: Hermz and mromutt

Hermz

Ensign
Jul 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hermz
You absolutely correct. Corn it is indeed....Just a south african saying.haha Yeah i see im gonna have alot more activity here than other orgs presents....not to slag them off like. :)

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
You absolutely correct. Corn it is indeed....Just a south african saying.haha Yeah i see im gonna have alot more activity here than other orgs presents....not to slag them off like. :)
oh hahah I speak a little of the language XD but when I read it I was like I think i am reading this wrong lol

Hermz

Ensign
Jul 27, 2015
RSI Handle
Hermz
Ah multilanguage commander, We could create a scout unit called Windtalkers.haha.
I think my mind might be fried from work....but i need assistance to find the where abouts of the Squadrons signatures?

Thanks again for having me onboard. Salute!!

mromutt

Duck Army
Staff member
Oct 14, 2014
RSI Handle
mromutt
Ah multilanguage commander, We could create a scout unit called Windtalkers.haha.
I think my mind might be fried from work....but i need assistance to find the where abouts of the Squadrons signatures?

Thanks again for having me onboard. Salute!!
The signature area can be found by clicking on your name on the top right of the page, then scroll down looking at the left side you will see it in one of the boxes :)

Reactions: Hermz

Ocean

Rear Admiral
Jul 20, 2015
RSI Handle
0cean
Hmm yes, we can fool all the spies here by only giving orders in Afrikaans!
what do you mean we already have a system here is an example:

(Taken from Drunk texts last night)

"What's happening is I am utterly f***ed. Not even a little bit. A f***ing lot. Like two bottles of vodka f***ed. Im dictating this to my sober Chinese friend who works in the takeaway. And he has a strange face.

Translation :

"mayday mayday. in too deep. Two Retaliators. attempting to blend in as a merchant. I think they see me."

see this looks fine to me.

Reactions: MzHartz and mromutt

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Its an great privilege to be part of the BEST!!
I'm like a little boy every day waiting for Santa about new releases for this game Since March 2014. I feel now that when i see Santa, I'm gonna Mangle him. Great to be part of you all. Looking forward to the whole adventure. Salute From the FAAAAAAR SOUTH AFRICA!
Welcome to TEST!

Forgot your password?