Good morning/day/evening/night dependant on where you are!

HawkHunt

Ensign
Dec 24, 2014
RSI Handle
HawkHunt
Hello !
HawkHunt here. I am a 19 year old dutch game design student.
Ive got experience in space sims in the way of X3: reunion.
So therefor I am SUUUUUPPER exited about this game because it has what I was missing in X3 namely: multiplayer.

I just went on the RSI website and looked for most active and it said TEST squadron so here I am.
I look forward to flying with you all.

And to give you an idea of how much I like this game already:
Yesterday I bought my Mustang Beta after weeks of agonizing which ship was best for me.
and you guys are now probably thinking that that is nothing out of the ordinary.
well it gets a bit weirder once you know that I do not own a PC that has sufficient specs to run tetris with more than 3 FPS....

Anyway I look forward to flying big ass ships and shottin' up some pirates and such with you guys!
Fly on!!

Reactions: WarrenPeace

Admiral_Nolan

not dead
Nov 9, 2014
RSI Handle
Admiral_Nolan
Welcome to TEST!!! We are active, impulsive, strange, and sometimes downright looney, but we know all the best beers on the planet and are well trained at consuming it.:D

Dalarast

Space Marshal
Oct 29, 2014
RSI Handle
Dalarast
Tetris is the simulator trainer for the Hull-C so your getting yourself setup for that cargo run success!

Welcome to test!

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
The Beta is a fantastic starting ship, I look forward to esploring the system in mine.

Welcome to TEST!

Captain Easy

Commander
Nov 19, 2014
RSI Handle
captaineasy
Welcome to TEST. Actually there are numerous people that are buying ships for a game they can't run yet.

But what is cool is that you have invested in the making of gaming history. We are showing the producers in the gaming world that we are not pleased with the money mill they are mired in. And we are proving that PC gaming interests is alive and thriving! I would invest money in CR's dream even if I didn't get ships for it.

Crash you in the verse!

Forgot your password?