Good morning Test.

Zaer

Rear Admiral
May 3, 2015
RSI Handle
Fiis
I know most of you are working through your hangovers, so I'll make this long and painful.

RSI Handle: Fiis
Where you from stranger? Earth. More specifically south Florida. It sucks here and I hate it. Moving on....
What drew you to Star Citizen? The persistent universe. I believe this game will cover all of my bases so I no longer have to play multiple games. Plus I love Sci-Fi space games.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? EVERYTHING. But mostly working in a group to complete certain objectives; be it trade runs or pirating. I'm also quite fond of trolling.
What was the first game you remember playing? Raiden for SNES.
What other games do you play? Battlefield 3, 4, HL. Played WOW until about 3 months ago. Smite, Rust, H1Z1, and pretty much anything that my friends are playing.
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I just looked for the most active organization. After a bit of research it looks like Test Squadron best fits my personality.
Picard or Kirk? Adama

Glad to be here looking forward to making a lot of friends and kicking some ass while drunkenly wandering through the universe.

WarrenPeace

Space Marshal
Jul 17, 2014
RSI Handle
Shortspark
Welcome to TEST!

Reactions: Zaer

Willem Default

Space Marshal
Apr 2, 2015
RSI Handle
WillemDefault
Welcome aboard, TESTie!

Reactions: Zaer

Ryan2534

Vice Admiral
Donor
Oct 3, 2014
RSI Handle
MontoyasNipples
Where you from stranger? Earth. More specifically south Florida. It sucks here and I hate it. Moving on....

What other games do you play? Battlefield 3, 4, HL. Played WOW until about 3 months ago. Smite, Rust, H1Z1, and pretty much anything that my friends are playing.

Glad to be here looking forward to making a lot of friends and kicking some ass while drunkenly wandering through the universe.
Come in the mumble sometime I'll be down to play some Rust and Battlefield. I also used to live in South Florida, in the Pinecrest and Coral Gables Area. I hated it for 13 years and to NC I went. Anyway Glad to see you in Test :D

Karab

Space Marshal
Nov 22, 2014
RSI Handle
Karab
Welcome aboard!

I'd have liked you more if you were from Terra, but Earth isn't too bad.

thanatos73

Space Marshal
Nov 21, 2014
RSI Handle
thanatos1973
How did you first hear about Test Squadron and what convinced you to join? I just looked for the most active organization. After a bit of research it looks like Test Squadron best fits my personality.
You did research??? What were you thinking....Totally wrong direction, turn around, go back to the start, drink more beer, and THEN come in....

CitizenDad

Space Marshal
Donor
Nov 3, 2014
RSI Handle
SlvmL0rd
I know most of you are working through your hangovers, so I'll make this long and painful.

RSI Handle: Fiis
What drew you to Star Citizen? The persistent universe. I believe this game will cover all of my bases so I no longer have to play multiple games. Plus I love Sci-Fi space games.
What do you look forward to most in Star Citizen? EVERYTHING. But mostly working in a group to complete certain objectives; be it trade runs or pirating. I'm also quite fond of trolling.
What was the first game you remember playing? Raiden for SNES.
Picard or Kirk? Adama

Welcome and shoot me a PM so we can play some games!

Also, come move to Portland, Oregon it's pretty rad up here. I love it. We have cool stuff like this Gaming Pub we call "TEST NW" ;)

Forgot your password?